Miracles Only Happen to Those Who Believe

Edward.

POV Stacy Lynn

Edward was quite literally the most gorgeous boy alive, so to speak. I watched in awe as he glided around the room, he seemed to be absorbed with something, he had a look of amusement on his face. I glanced at Rachel, she looked extremely annoyed. Then it clicked, Edward was reading her mind, and Rachel, being a witch, could tell what he was thinking too. I had a sudden sense of relief that I was a fairy, and Edward couldn't read mine own mind.

I looked around the spacious room, it seemed that it had once been many rooms, but the walls had been knocked down. A girl was sat next to Edward ,she had pale, white skin, almost the same colour as the other vampires in the room, but she lacked the liquid amber eyes and the purple shadows underneath them. I felt a sudden wash of jealousy, I wanted to be the one he sat next to. I knew I was being un reasonable. The girl, who was apparently called Bella Swan, had been here for a lot longer than we had. With Edward, I mean, not alive. I was 132 next year, I could tell that she wasn't very old at all, being human.

I realized I had missed all the introductions, so I began to pay attention to what was happening. A Blonde vampire was sat crossed legged on the floor, with her back against the big one's legs.
I could feel someone looking at me, I glanced around, and blushed when I found it was Edward. He smirked.
"You've blocked your mind, haven't you?" He asked. His voice was like honey. I nearly swooned.
"No. I'm a Half fairy. Mind-blocking kinda comes with the package." I told him. His smirk got bigger.
"So, You're a fairy?" I rolled my eyes.
"Well done, Braniac! Half fairy." We were interrupted by Bella coming to stand next to me. Her sudden closeness made me jump, and she giggled slightly.
"Edward, Honey? Are you OK?" Her voice was annoyingly sweet and pleasant, like toffee or sugar.
"Hey, Bells. Yeah, we're good" He gave me a playful wink and I blushed. Apparently, Bella noticed, because her smile became forced. I didn't want them to fight, so I hastily tried to console her.
"You don't have to worry about me, Bella. I'm probably going to be spending a lot of time over at La push anyway." OK, I lied, I probably wasn't even allowed to go over to La Push. But, hey, anything to keep the kids happy. That's all the Bella was to me, just a kid. It worked, Bella went and sat happily next to the Vampire with short Black hair. Edward must have noticed my confused expression as I looked over the family.
"You weren't paying attention at the introductions, were you?" The smile on his voice made me want to hit him. He was slowing becoming very annoying. I shook my head.
"Right, well, you know, me and Bella. The Tall one with shaggy hair is called Jasper. The girl he's with is called Alice - she'll probably avoid you, she's never ascociated with Half human, half fairies before, and being near you gives her a headache, it's nothing personal. The big one is called Emmett, and the blonde sat on his feet is called Rosalie - She's taken a liking to you, for some reason. Of course, you know Carlisle, and that one over there is his wife, Esme." He pointed to a woman handing out drinks to all the guests. She reminded me of my mum. I turned to thank him. But he'd already gone, I saw him walking towards Bella, his arms outstretched. I turned and looked away. I told myself it was to give them privacy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and suscribe.
Love you forever!!