Miracles Only Happen to Those Who Believe

Thoughts, visions, and feelings

I’ll tell you later.

Alright I trust you

I watched Stacy in awe as he glided around the room. To her he must have seemed to be absorbed with something, he had a look of amusement on his face. I notice her glancing at me, I know I look extremely annoyed. I mean come on Edward is reading my mind, and me, being a witch, means that I could tell what he was thinking too.

I could feel Stacy getting nervous, so I looked at her and noticed that Edward looking at her smirking.

"You've blocked your mind, haven't you?" He asked. Another reason why I wish I could be human. I hate hearing things that I don’t need to hear.

"No. I'm a Half fairy. Mind-blocking kinda comes with the package." Stac told him.

"So, You're a fairy?" he asked. I could tell she was getting annoyed.

"Well done, Braniac! Half fairy." They were interrupted by Bella going to stand next her. I stopped paying attention and started to talk to Alice, Jasper, Tyler, and Joesph. Till I heard.

"You don't have to worry about me, Bella. I'm probably going to be spending a lot of time over at La push anyway." OK, she lied. She is not even allowed to go over to La Push. None of us are, why you ask, I do not know.

“So, Racheal, I heard you like to go shopping,” Alice said.

“Yeah, I do,” I said. Vision: Alice, Bella, Rosalie, Esme, and I were at some mall, and we were surrounded by three people, two males and one female. One male was pale with long blonde hair, the other was dark colored with dark hair. The girl had fire red hair and cat like eyes. They had blood dripping down their chins. I looked around and saw at least ten people dead teeth marks on their necks. Then suddenly they started to attack us and we had to put Bella between us while we fought them off.

“Hey Ray, are you okay,” Tyler asked with a worry look on his face.

“Yeah, sorry why,” I asked.

“You just blanked out for a minute or two,” Joe said. I wonder if I looked at Edward and saw him with a shocked look on his face. He did

“Oh, don’t worry about it,” I said.

“Okay,” they said.

“So Alice what about shopping,” I asked.

“Do you want to go tomorrow, with Esme, Bella, Rosalie, and me,” she asked.

“They guys aren’t coming,” I asked.

“No, why would they,” she answered looking at me strangely.

“Just wondering,” I said with a fake smile.

“Okay,” she said. After a few hours we all went home and that is when hell began for Stacy and me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe and enjoy.