Miracles Only Happen to Those Who Believe

Staying at the Cullen's

"So .. Edward was cute, wasn't he?" I asked when we got home, trying to sound nonchalant. Rachel looked at me quizically.
"yeeeeaah he was. I noticed you were flirting with him quite a lot." She half glared at me. "Stacy! He's with Bella, you can't push in and take him away from her!" I felt angry with her then.
"Rachel! I was not flirting with him! How can you even suggest that I would flirt with him?!" I nearly shouted. Rachel's eyes narrowed.
"Because you blatantly were! That's why! Everyone saw it! You should have heard Bella's thoughts towards you! I believe 'Boyfriend-stealer' and 'slut' came up quite frequently!"
I stood there shocked. Me and Rachel had never fought, ever, even when Luna had joined us, and we had to share a room for a while, we still didn't fight. I just shook my head and walked away from her.

I don't know how, but I ended up outside the Cullen's house again. Rosalie was outside, fixing something in her car. When she saw me, and waved and came over.
"Hey! Did you leave something?" She asked after giving me a hug
"No. I had a fight with Rachel, that's all" I told her everything then. She seemed to understand, and I was grateful for that.
"Yeah. Edward's hot, isn't he?" She smiled slightly. I nodded glumly.
"Course, he is. But Bella is there" Rosalie's eyes narrowed slightly. I guessed she didn't like Bella too much either.
"Yes, Bella is here. But she could be with Jacob Black" I could see a glint in her eye as she said this.
"And Jacob Black is ....?" I asked. The name rang a bell.
"He's a young werewolf who lives down in La Push. He's desperately in love with Bella"
"Woah" I breathed.
"yeah. I know"

After a while me and Rosalie went inside, carlisle and Esme allowed me to stay, as long as I rang home first to tell people where I was.
"We don't want them worried about you, do we, dear?" Esme's mother like charm didn't fail to win me over, but I was still reluctant as I dialed the number.
"Hello?" It was Tyler.
"Oh, hey Tyler. It's Stacy, here"
"Stacy!? Jesus! Are you OK?" Tyler's innocent voice made me smile.
"yeah, I'm fine. Listen, I'm staying with the Cullen's for a while." I listened quietly as Tyler jabbered on about how worried he had been and how thankful he was that I was OK. Humans tend to do that.
He finally hung up about 20 minutes later and I put the phone down.
"Took you long enough" An amused voice behind me said. I jumped and turned around. It was Edward.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry took so long.
Comment and subscribe!!