Your Disenchanted Words And Looks.

Chapter Three

Frankie winced as Gerard pulled away.

"We gotta go." he whispered as he still held Frankie's hand. He let it go slowly and walked towards the entrance. Frankie stood there, his fingers tracing the soft kiss on his lips. He didn't know what to believe now. Did Gerard really love him? He'd do crazier things to prove it, but was it all a lie?

"You comin'?" Frankie looked up at Gerard. He stood by the door, his hands waiting impatiently on the knob. His green eyes shined with emotions. Or either, with tears.

"Yeah." He blinked a few times and caught up with Gerard. Oh God, please don't let this be a lie...
_______________________________________________________________________

"Hey Mikey, you seen Frank? And Gerard for that matter." Ray came into Mikey's room and found him staring out the window. He turned around and saw Bob following right behind Ray.

"Yeah... yeah I have." he sighed and collapsed on his bed. Ray and Bob exchanged confused looks. Lately Mikey hadn't been himself. His memory seemed to be fading more and more everyday. His depression didn't help much either. The only thing he did all day was just mope around in his room. During practice, he'd lose all enthusiasm and just not play.

"Then... where are they?"

"I don't know. I just saw Gerard run into his car and Frankie followed." Mikey stared outside the window once more. The streetlights were barely turning on. He looked around the street. Suddenly, his eyes landed on Gerard's car, empty and still there. The car that was missing was Frankie's.

Ray appeared behind him, trying to stare out the window as well, "But Mikey, his car is still there, what do you—Mikey!" Ray's eyes widened. Mikey was holding his head in his hands, trying hard not to scream. Bob ran over to the kitchen and tried to get his pills. He was trying to get a glass of water before Mikey started screaming for real. He let it go and ran back upstairs with the whole bottle of pills in his hand.

"Hurry! Come on, he's losing it." Ray tried to calm him down, but it was no use. Mikey just refused the pills and tried to hold in the pain. Bob and Ray sighed. Gerard had told him to just reason with him if he didn't want to take the medication.

"Mikey, come on, take the pill. It'll make you feel better. You can't hold onto that headache forever. Do it for the band... for Gerard." Bob said. It was of no use. Mikey just wouldn't crack. Ray sighed. There was one other way, he just didn't want to use it.

"Mikey, think. If you won't do this for us, do it for him. Your him. Think about who that is... do you want to let him down?" Ray and Bob just stood there for a minute, waiting. He's not mine anymore, Mikey thought. Still, he would do it. He just had to. Mikey held out his hand, waiting for the tiny pill. He's not mine anymore...