We've Got A Big Big Mess On Our Hands Tonight

I've got the lefty curse

"Ow ow ow ow!" Emily yelled as she was being shoved around the moshpit. "Maria come on we have to get out of here!" She called into the crowd in front of her. She looked around but couldn't see any of her friends. Brittany and Carleen went through the crowd to get out and she and Maria were supposed to meet them there.

Emily tapped the guy in front of her on the shoulder and he turned around and looked at her.
"Lift me up!" She yelled to make herself audible. He nodded and bent down to lift her up and she was on top of the crowd. "Maria!" She yelled as she saw her friend, " get into the back! we're trying to get out!" The guard grabbed her and she made her way around the moshpit. She waited in the back for her 3 friends to show up. When they did they all went around to the place where you could meet the bands.

"Damnit!" Emily said, "I couldn't get any good shots of them cause they were always moving!" She said as she flipped though her digital camera. She deleted some of them and looked at a huge crowd in front of them. "What's all the commotion?" She asked and tapped a girl on the shoulder.

"It's William Beckett!" The girl replied and flipped back around to try to get an autograph. The four friends walked around the side but could barely see a thing.

"Bloody hell." Emily muttered to herself. "Let the poor fucking guy go you bunch of teenies!" She shouted over the crowd. A few of them turned around to look at her and she thought she say William look her way and smile a bit, but she couldn't really tell. She sighed and rolled her eyes."Let's go guys." She said and started walking. Maria ran up next to her.

"Jeeze you just moved here from the down under and already have a posy." Maria joked. Emily smiled and the rest of them followed out the door. The walked around the center and looked at all the tour buses.

"These aren't the real tour buses, just the crew buses, the real ones are across the highway or something like that." Carleen said. They walked around for a bit and saw the tour buses across the street. Emily turned to look at the center and smiled.

"This is where they come out I bet. It's and easy access to get to the buses without getting swarmed. Want to wait here?" They all smiled and sat down.

About two hours later they all heard a noise and turned to the door only to see The Academy Is coming out of them. They stood up and smiled.

"Hey!" The four of them called to the group of guys.

"Don't worry, we're not here to swarm you or anything, we're the cool people," Brittany said.

"Yeah, Emily here tried to save you from being swarmed by teenies!" Maria added and pushed Emily in front of her.

"Haha," William laughed to himself, "Yeah I think I heard that." He smiled.

"Is it okay if we get a few pictures with you guys?" Emily asked and held up her digital camera, "We couldn't get any decent ones from the mosh pit."

"Hey nice accent! Australian right?" William asked, "and of coarse you can take pictures, we're not mean."

"Thanks." Emily smiled. They all got into a group and some girl took the pictures. Emily was standing by William and Maria was standing by Butch and Carleen and Brittany were standing by Adam.