We've Got A Big Big Mess On Our Hands Tonight

Where Every Thing I Do Is Flipped

When the girl was done taking pictures William turned to the group of girls and smiled.

"Would you girls like to hang out with us backstage? Most of the people back there are really preppy and kind of weird." He said pulling a weird face. Emily turned to her friends and laughed.

"We sure would mate." She said. Saying 'mate' made William chuckle to himself. "And to think, we were going to jump on your tour bus, hide in the bass drums and follow you around the country." She joked. He looked back at the buses and turned back to them.

"How did you know where our buses were?" He asked.

"Haha we're not as stupid as people think when it comes to music." Brittany chimed in, "well at least some of us aren't," she said and nudged Maria.

"Hey! Sorry, I haven't been introduced to good music until I met Little Miss Aussie here." Maria smirked and nudged Emily.

"Only cause I'm cool like that, and have good taste, I mean just look who we're talking to!" She laughed.

"Do you have pythons in there or something?" Maria asked gesturing to the bags they were carrying.

"Oh yeah. They say if we let them out that they'll attack the audience." Adam said sarcastically. "Nah, it's just our dirty laundry we were going to put on the tour bus."

"We figured as much." Carleen said, "Oh! Be right back you two!" She grabbed Brittany's hand and ran off.

"Where are they off to?" William asked.

"Probably to go find something to take for a souvenir. It's what they do at every concert." Maria replied. She watched Emily poke William repeatedly. She looked at her funny and Emily noticed.

"What? Is it just me or does he glow?" She asked. They all let out a laugh and carried on talking until Carleen and Brittany got back from where ever they were.