We've Got A Big Big Mess On Our Hands Tonight

And Awkwardly Reversed

"Where'd you two go?" Maria asked. Carleen and Brittany raised their hands showing seven bottles of Raspberry Ice Tea.

"To get these." Carleen smiled.

"And where did you find those?" Emily asked taking one from Carleen's hand and opening it.

"Remember that cart that passed us? Off of there." Brittany replied taking a drink of hers. Emily laughed and Carleen and Brittany passed them around to everybody.

"Hey, we'll be right back, we have to go put our laundry on the tour bus so we can wash it later." Adam said. The three of them ran in the direction of the tour buses and disappeared out of sight.

"I should call my brother and tell him we'll be a while." Emily said to the others and sat down on a ledge.

"Just wait, well, until we're actually done talking to them, I mean, if you call him now, he'll probably want to come pick us up right away." Maria said.

"Haha, I guess that's the punishment for waiting to get your driver's license til your 18." Emily laughed along with the others.

"How old is your brother anyway?" Carleen asked.

"20, 21 in November, but he acts like he's still 15... Well 15 and able to drive." Emily replied taking a drink of her ice tea. They talked about random things until the guys got back. Emily took note that they all smelled good and they wouldn't stop smiling.

"Coming?" Butch said as they were walking back into the stadium. The 4 girls followed them but were stopped by a security guard.

"They're with us." William said and touched the guard on the shoulder. "They're our special guests for tonight."

"What's there to do backstage?" Maria asked. Emily looked at her funny and laughed.

"Throw things at people, people like Pete Wentz." Emily joked.

"Got a grudge against the guy?" Butch asked.

"Yep, have since the last Fall Out Boy concert I went to with this little matey." She replied and shoved Brittany lightly. "He was completely oblivious that we were even there, so we hung out with Sonny Moore most of the time."

"Yep sounds a lot like Pete." William joked, and they made their way backstage, dodging girls who would just mal William.