We've Got A Big Big Mess On Our Hands Tonight

You're Seldom Known And Barely Missed

When they got backstage the four girls sat down on the couches. Fall Out Boy wasn't out yet so they figured they were still playing, which was just fine with them.

"Want anything to drink?" Butch called.

"What ever you guys are having is fine." Brittany called back. Butch and William came out with four extra beers and passed them around.

"What about your ice teas?" Butch asked.

"Well, we need something to throw at Pete." Carleen joked causing them to all laugh. A jingle let lit the room in a sound. William pulled out his cell and looked at the screen.

"I'll be back." He said and got up to go to a different room.

"What's that about?" Maria asked turning to the remaining members of the band.

"Oh, him and his girlfriend have been getting into fights lately. They're on the verge of breaking up too. He wrote one part of his songs about her, you know the 'you're seldom known and barely missed,' thing. She cheated on him and I doubt the relationships going to last any longer." Butch answered. They all looked up when they heard yelling coming from the room. The next thing they saw was William running though the door, obviously mad. "Ouch. Guess they broke up, who wants to go comfort him? I suggest one of the girls, cause well, everyone knows guys aren't good at that. Emily how about you?" Butch said and turned towards her.

"Huh me? Why me?" She asked surprised.

"Duh! He loves your Aussie Accent, if anyone can make him laugh, it would be you." He replied with a smirk on his face.

"Gee, thanks." She said and got up and walked out the door, following William. She called out his name but couldn't find him anywhere. She walked around to their tour buses and opened The Academy Is'. She stepped inside and looked around and heard something in the back. Wondering if it was William she slowly walked back there only to see him sitting on his cot with his head in his hands.