We've Got A Big Big Mess On Our Hands Tonight

I Always Put Myself In Destructive Situations

"Hey, what's wrong?" Emily asked sitting beside him and pulling him into a hug. He put his head into her shoulder and continued to sob.

"I-she...We, broke up." He sobbed, "well she broke up with me, she said she couldn't take the time away."

"Then she's a bitch and a dumbass to not see what a great guy you are, I mean, I've only known you for what, not even an hour and I like you." He lifted his head and she gave him a sympathetic smile, "it'll be fine, just come back to the center with us and have a good time, if you want I can throw a glass bottle at Pete's head to see if it breaks or dents it." He chuckled and she stood up and put her hand out. "Come on." He took her hand and they got off the tour bus and went back into the center.

"Hey!" They all yelled as William and Emily emerged from the door. Two seconds after that, Butch tackled William to the ground and they began to wrestle, while Emily went over and sat on the couch to watch.

"They do this often?" She asked Gabe as William put Butch into a headlock.

"Yeah, after every show. It's tradition." He replied, taking a sip of his beer.

"Wow. Who usually wins?" She asked.

"Well....It depends really, who had a better night." They all laughed and the boys finally broke up from their wrestling.

"That was interesting." Brittany said.

"Indeed." Carleen replied as the two took a seat. Butch next to Maria and William next to Emily and Gabe.