We've Got A Big Big Mess On Our Hands Tonight

I Need Oxygen

"So what are we going to do tonight?" Maria asked twirling a pair of drumsticks that she found laying on the coffee table around.

"Hmm I'm not really sure. What should we do, it's kind of boring around here." Will said moving his feet from the coffee table to the ground.

"How about we just go for a walk, I don't know, clear our head and get some fresh air?" Emily suggested and stood up from the couch.

"Sounds like a good idea! Let's go!" Will said getting up and stretching.

"You just wanted a reason to get up and stretch didn't you?" Emily said and eyed him up and he shifted his eyes around.

"No, uhh I was just wanting to get some fresh air. Just like you little miss smart ass." Emily smirked and pushed Will back onto the couch and ran off. "Hey! you little!" He got up and started chasing after her. Emily darted from side to side making Will trip over a bit. She slowed down a bit and collapsed to the ground. Will ran up to her. "Emily! What's the matter!?" He shouted. She was grasping her throat with one hand and pointing the couch with the other. She couldn't talk at all. "Her purse! Get her purse!" Will yelled. Butch quickly grabbed it from the couch and started digging though it. He found what he was looking for and tossed it to Will. He shook it and handed it to Emily.
Emily took two breaths of her inhaler and gasped for hair.

"Thank you so much." She gasped and took another breath. Will picked her up and carried her over to the couch and laid her down so she could rest.

"You're welcome Em, don't do that, you scared me half to death." He said as Emily closed her eyes and started to drift off into a sleep. "That's right, get your strength back and rest a bit." He said as she drifted into a full sleep.

[[A/N- Comments are appreciated a lot, it makes me actually want to write more often. So comment if you actually read please and I'll write more often. Please and thank you if you do :] oh and sorry for switching one of the names if that confused anybody that was previously reading. I decided I hated one name so I switched it. ]]