The Girl Who Stole Nick's Heart

first concert a success!

“Alright we have arrived!” Joe yelled stepping out of the bus.

Kevin followed rolling his eyes as Joe ran around the parking lot. Nick was the next out shielding his eyes from the bright lights.

Mitchie skipped off the bus and ran into Nick’s back.

“Ooff.” She gasped as she fell backwards. Nick caught her arm and pulled her upright. Mitchie looked up into his brown eyes, he stared at her for a couple minutes before letting her go and turning.

Mitchie let out a breath she didn’t know she was holding as she watched his retreating form.

“C’mon Mitch!” Joe yelled.

She looked at him and smiled. “Alright I’m coming!” She replied as she followed the group inside the arena.

The group entered the arena, and stared. The boys especially stood awed. This was their stage, the one they created. Mitchie was just staring at everything in general.

“Wow!” She said breaking the silence.

“Last one to the stage is a rotten egg!” Joe yelled running through the seats to the stage.

Seconds later everyone else joined in the running. Kevin was the rotten egg.

“Alright boys we’ve got to get you dressed.” Mitchie said clapping her hands, and using her business voice.

“Yes Ma’am!” Joe said saluting her.

Mitchie laughed, and they walked to the door that said ‘Jonas Brothers’.
---
Once inside Mitchie handed them their pre-chosen first outfit, and they quickly changed.

“Come on Joe I gotta do your hair.” Mitchie said hooking up a walky-talky to her ear.

Joe followed her to a chair, and she grabbed the straightener. She efficiently straightened his bangs, and some unruly waves. “There ya go!” She said smiling at him.

Joe looked at himself, and smiled. “Thanks Mitch.” He said standing up to give her a hug.

“I’m glad I don’t have to do his hair anymore.” Kevin said putting some gel in his hair.

“I can do my own hair.” Joe grumbled.

“Yes but we can do it better.” Kevin replied.

Joe rolled his eyes, and flopped on the couch grabbing a controller for his game.

Mitchie looked at Nick. “Need help with anything?” She asked.

“Umm… could you do my tie?” He asked sheepishly holding the tie around his neck.

“Sure thing.” She walked over to him, and grabbed his tie.

She tied his tie, and looked up to smile at him. He was staring at her with those dark eyes. She stared back unable to do anything else. “There you go.” She whispered.

“Thanks.” He replied walking away to sit next to his brother.
---
“Hello road-mates!” A girl voice called from the door.

Everyone looked up from the intense game between Joe and Nick to see Demi Lovato walk in.

“Hey Demi!” Joe called smiling at her.

“What’s up guys?” She greeted.

“This is Mitchie!” Joe said gesturing at her.

Demi smiled at her. “It’s nice to meet you.”

Mitchie nodded, and smiled back.

“Hey Demi! You’ll never guess what happened to Joe today.” Nick said smiling at his friend.

“What?” She asked sitting at an empty armchair.

“He got married.” He answered.

Demi looked at Joe who was nodding. “To whom?” She asked raising an eyebrow, but smiling.

“Her name is Cassy, I’ve never seen her, but she’s Mitch’s best friend.” He answered.

“Cool! I can’t wait to meet the new Mrs. Jonas.” Demi said.

“Me too!” Joe piped up.

“Are you excited for this tour Demi?” Mitchie asked.

Demi nodded. “Excited and nervous. I mean this is the first time any of the songs I wrote will be performed in front of thousands of people.” She replied.

“You’ll be fine.” Kevin said his eyes glued to the TV screen.

“So what are you doing this tour?” Demi asked curious as to why this new-comer was here.

“Oh, I’m their personal assistant.” Mitchie replied.

Demi nodded. “When you’re as important as us you need an assistant.” Joe said.

Demi and Mitchie rolled their eyes. “Okay Joe.” Demi said.

“How do you like it so far?” Demi asked.

“Well we barely started the tour, but today has been fun. I mean the guys are nice and funny so hopefully I won’t be bored that often.” She answered.

“Trust me you’ll never be bored with the Jonas Brothers. They’ll keep you busy some way or another.”
---
The first concert of the tour went on without a hitch. Everything ran smoothly, and the fans loved it. Mitchie almost started crying when the boys sang Hello Beautiful, the way they stopped and stared watching the fans scream for them was touching. Nick sang A Little Bit Longer how could you not shed a few tears when he talks about his diabetes?

“That was incredible you guys!” Mitchie gushed when the boys ran off stage after their last two encore songs.

“WOO! First concert of the tour a success!” Joe screamed jumping up and down from his concert-high.

“That was amazing!” Nick yelled also a happy glow on his face.

“That was indescribable! Did you see how many people were there! Crazy!” Kevin chimed in.

The boys entered their bus, and quickly jetted out of there on their way to their next venue.
---
For about an hour after the show the boys jumped around the bus, talking about the show, and wearing off the high they had.

Once they settled down Joe turned to Mitchie. “Did I see some tears in your eyes went Nick gave his speech?” He asked smiling, and poking her.

She blushed instantly as Nick’s eyes turned to hers. “You seriously have to have no heart of you don’t cry at his speech. Seriously Nick it’s so touching.” She answered getting a little choked up.

Nick smiled. “Thanks.”
---
Mitchie was in her bunk wide-awake fully knowing she was probably the only one awake. She sighed. So many things were bouncing around in her head. Nick was the most prominent thought. She could clearly feel the attraction she had to him. If not being able to speak wasn’t a determining factor, it was the butterflies, sweaty palms, and loss of thoughts that resorted whenever she saw him.

She was never really a huge fan of the Jonas Brothers. She knew most of their songs thanks to her friend Cassy, who listened to them non-stop. The only way she could decipher who was who, was also thanks to Cassy, who had posters of them all over her walls. She’d always thought Nick was the cutest, but that was as far as it went. She never had aspirations of crushing on him; she just merely thought he was cute. It was hard not to crush on him when he turned those deep brown eyes on you. It was a stupid crush she knew. He must have at least tons of girls to choose from, girls much prettier than her. She concluded that chances of getting Nick’s attention were a million to one. She decided that it would be best to just ignore the attraction she felt.

But that of course would be harder than she ever thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay second chapter down! what do ya think?? comments welcome!