Will Our Love Last?

Panic?

Franks POV

I woke up and it was getting dark out I looked at the clock on the night stand and it read6:28. I got up hoping I would find Gerard. He was on the couch watching the news for some weird reason. I always hate that shit, but Gerard said it’s good to know the weather forecast so I let him watch it. I sat down beside him and he smiled and wrapped his arm round my shoulders. I lad my head on his chest on looked at the screen for the news. This stupid chick kept going on and on and they haven’t showed the weather yet. Wait what did she just say.

“Late last night a prisoner escaped from Newark prison. He was charged on attempted murder so if see this man please alert the police immediately.”

On the screen was a picture of Zane with his name scroll out prettily below it. Fear took over my body and tears started to stream down my face. He was going to come after me I just knew it. Worst of all I knew he would take Gerard down in the process. Gerard pulled me close to his chest.

“Shhh. Frankie please don’t cry…It’ll be alright, angel” He cooed to me, but it wouldn’t be alright not if I was the reason Gerard died. That would never be alright.

I felt like someone was repeatedly hitting me in the chest, I couldn’t breath, and the whole world was spinning in circles. I felt horrible. Fear was consuming my entire being and it wasn’t even for my self. It was for Gerard Arthur Way.

Gerards POV

Frank did not look good he started to shake and his features were covered with fear.

“Frankie, are you okay?”

No answer.

“Frankie?”

Still no answer.

That’s when I realized he was having a panic attack. As I came to that conclusion he went limp in my arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
coments?