Will Our Love Last?

That was amazing

Franks POV

I knew after what I did Gerard wouldn’t be able to help himself. He followed me just like I wanted him too. I ignored him as I set the shower and got in. Moments later I felt a pair of arms embrace me.

“You know, Frankie, it’s very rude to leave a guy like that.” I smirked at his statement.

“It’s rude to interrupt peoples showers too” I said giggling.

Gerard ignored my statement and begun sucking on my neck.

“I don’t like being lead on, Frank”

“What are you gonna do about it, Gerard?”

“This”

He aid pushing me against the shower wall roughly. Fuck I love it when he’s like this. He began to grind our hips together. He was sucking and biting on my neck. I swear I probably sounded like a one cent whore right about now. I was in so much pleasure right now I thought my cock was going to explode.

He grabbed my arm and forcefully turned me around. Fuck! He then left a small trail of butterfly kissed down my back. He came to my entrance and licked over it teasingly. I moaned loudly as his tongue entered my body. He began rimming me before driving his tongue deep inside me. I was moaning like a whore, but this just felt to fucking good. I don’t know how I’ve kept from cuming yet but I felt pretty fucking close to covering this shower wall with cum. He then pulled away.

His cock replaced his tongue moments later. It hurt, but I refused to let him know as I encouraged him to move. He slide in and out of me slowly. I felt
a huge bolt of pleasure surge through me when he hit my prostate.

“Fuck! Gerard right..there”

He missed my spot, the fucking tease.

“Here?”

“Gerard” I whined drawing out his name “Stop teasing me”

He then trust into me hard hitting my spot.

“Mmm… Gee, harder”

He started pounding into me making it hard to keep from collapsing onto the wall, but I still wanted more.

“Faster, Gerard, please go faster” I panted out.

“Good enough, Sugar” He said.

I shook my head slightly wanting more pleasure. Gerard was slamming into me at a rapid pace and I was practically screaming in pleasure. I grabbed my cock finding it difficult to stroke it and hold myself up.

“Fuck! ... GERARD! ...oh ugn”

I felt myself come all over my hand and the shower wall. Gerard moaned loudly before screaming my name and burying his seed deep inside me. I collapsed against the wall panting before sinking down onto the showers floor. Gerard did the same and cut the shower off.

“That was amazing, Gerard”

“Yeah it was”
♠ ♠ ♠
a long ass shower sex scene. I love shower boysex. comments?

xoxo,
Kayla