Will Our Love Last?

Thats when I saw them

Franks POV

We had spent the whole day playing around at the beach. It had to be one of the best days of my life. It ended with Gerard taking me to a very expensive, but beautiful restaurant. It was such a sweet jester. Gerard always knew how to make someone feel special. I loved how he was always doing things for me. He really did pamper me.

“Gerard this place is so amazing.”

“I’m glad you like it, Frankie”

I smiled and placed a loving kiss upon his beautiful lips. He smiled happily as I pulled away and linked our fingers together.

“I love you, Gee, so much”

“I love you too, Frankie”

The rest of our meal was pretty quit not that awkward quit, but a peaceful quit were we were just enjoying being with each other. I liked when things were like this. I loved having a moment to think about how amazing Gerard is, but it also gives me time to think about what a screw up I’ve been and how on earth Gerard ever took the time to notice me. If it wasn’t for Gerard I’d probably be dead or worse I’d still be with Damien and his constant abuse. I never thought I’d be able to love someone again, but I did and I still love him so much. We paid for our food and left. All the while I was playing around with Gerard and aggravating him to death, but Gerard just smiled and playfully screamed at me.

That’s when I saw them were standing by Gerards car with an evil smile on their faces. I recognized one of them, but I wish I didn’t. It was Zane, Damien best friend, I could only imagine what he was doing here. I grabbed Gerards arm and started pulling him in the other direction.

“Gee, baby, please come with me.” I said while pushing him back towards the building.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is dedicate to gothxcookiesx478:).

guys plz comment ???

xoxo,
Kayla