Beyond The Lies and Tales

Chapter One

Music blasting, earphones held in tightly by her beanie and her black, red streaked hair flowing from the bottom of it. Walking down the road always seemed to be difficult for her. People staring at her black skinny jeans and the two holes she had in her ears. Big deal. It looked smart and she liked it. Jess was her name and her life was at the point where everything was going great.

Pretty much everything seemed like there was something more to be found behind every new door. Jess took every opportunity she had and made the most of it. Living, breathing and sleeping MCR was the thing Jess loved about herself- such a dedicated fan. Finally making the decision with herself that Headfirst For Halos is her favourite song, led to her continuously listening to it over and over again.

Never getting tired of it and always finding something new in the piece of the music. Guitar riffs were her thing to look out for in a song. Only one man could make her heart melt the way it did when she saw him- the one and only Mr.Ray Toro. O how he made her heart burn. That hair, that smile, those amazing guitar skills and his amazing personality. He was the only man, so that when she walked down the street, made her not care about what the people had said.

One dream in life. A goal that wasn't impossible. When walking anywhere, sitting in a boring place with a boring friend and places she felt like thinking in, were filled with her favourite song and her desire to meet Ray Toro.

Life seemed like it couldn't get any better, but Jess hadn't seen what destiny had got in store for her.