Beyond The Lies and Tales

Chapter Five

Sun shining on their faces, Jess and Ray slowly woke up. Ray had been awake for a while now, staring at the girl he had just made love to, someone he had only just met. No matter how many times he told himself to run and get away from what had happened, he couldn't bring himself to do it. There was a voice inside him asking him what it would be like to not say a last goodbye.

Jess was now fully awake and saw Ray staring into her eyes. Rubbing through his soft hair, the hair she had been longing just to poke, she felt how soft it was and she kept giggling every time she started from the front of his head again. Never before had he let anybody do that to him; but this time was different. He couldn't stop her.

Holding her in his arms, he thought about why he had done the things he had done. Getting drunk with a girl who was a crazed long-term fan. Inviting this same girl back to his hotel room; then went and slept with her! Surely he had made a mistake, but every time he thought about it, he couldn't come up with a reason why. This girl might have been longing to meet him all his life, but it seems as if they had met a long time ago and they knew each other well.

Jess couldn't speak for shock. The exact same thoughts were going through her head, but they were kind of oposite. She has never had so much plesure in her life. There was so much love there, it seemed as if they had been lovers for 40 years. Of course they hadn't, they had only know each other for at least 12 hours. But that 12 hours had changed the lives of both Ray and Jess. Never knowing waht to do next, Ray and Jess talked things out and went over with each other about how they felt. True feelings came out and both of them were in their glory.