Beyond The Lies and Tales

Chapter Six

That day, Ray and Jess spent every free second together. They started to get to know each other and soon they were closest friends. Ray was so sweet; a lot sweeter than Jess ahd ever imagined. No one had thought that two people from different worlds could get together that quickly.

Every time they spoke, a whole new tale would be revealed. Ray couldn't believe how a fan who had been dreaming of this day for over six years, was one of the best people he'd ever met. She was everything he had ever wanted. Love seemed like the right word to describe their feelings for each other. Yes, Jess had loved him as a famouse guitarist from MCR like most other fans, but she had experienced him for real. That man she looked up to, was her everything.

The other guys were all making jokes out of them, sayin how can anyone fall in love that quickly. Ray couldn't explain it, but he knew that his feelings for her were stronger than any he'd ever felt before.

Bob had the quietest one about the situation, as he knew exactly what it felt like to fall in love with a fan. Ray was the only one who knew about it and so he knew Bob didn't need an explanation. Jess was in her glory. She was hanging around with Bob Bryar, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Frank Iero and of course her hero Ray Toro; but she was actually with Ray.

Back in the pub where they had their first encounter, Jess and the guys were all having a quiet drink at a lovely little round table, having a perfectly normal conversation about sheep, when an unwanted guest arrived on the doorstep. Ray's face dropped the smile and turned into an open mouth. The other guys just stared in awe as the figure moved closer and closer towards Jess.