I'll Be With You Here Until The End

Is This Relly Happening? Not That I'm Complaining

Jimmy’s POV

Matt, Brian, Michelle, Val & Jayden had already left, Monike was sitting on my lap, her head on my chest, I was rocking her back and forth, until I noticed her breathing was quiet and calmed, she had fall asleep in my arms, my poor little girl, she was tired as hell, she was so tiny, and fragile, she was almost identical to Johnny, except because Monike was lighter and smaller, even smaller than Johnny, but just for a few inches, I took Monike in my back, her light brown hair bangs, started filling her pretty face while I was climbing upstairs, I got to her room but it was a mess, I guess I’ll have to put her somewhere else, I walk through the hall, and the nearest room, was Zacky’s, I guess Zack won’t mind, I kicked open the door, and placed Monike softly on the bed, covering her with a black blanket that was laying on the floor, I gently put a kiss on her forehead, and walked downstairs, Zacky and Johnny where watching another movie.

“ I’m tired guys, I’ll go to sleep” Zacky said with a fake yawn.

“night Zack” Johnny and I chorused.

Zack, walked upstairs, and I don’t know what happened to him, Johnny and I were watching another horror movie, and to be honest, I was scared as hell, “Johnny?” I asked.

“yes Jimmy?” he answer looking me directly in the eyes.

wow, he’s got such pretty eyes, they were shining so bright tonight, I wonder why I didn’t noticed before, and his hair it’s awesome, that Mohawk kinda looks sexy on him, “I’m scared” I admitted.

“come here” he said patting his lap, was this really happening? I mean, sometimes I have found guys attractive, but when I started dating Monike, nothing else seemed to matter, just her, but I have to admit he’s brother is hot as hell.

“ Kay” I answered getting in his lap, god he was comfortable.

“better?” he asked while he was playing with my hair.

“yeah, thanks Johnny”

“no problem, babe” he answered looking at the screen

Jesus Christ, he just called me babe, god, does that mean, what I think it means?

Zacky’s POV

I fake a yawn, and said goodnight to Johnny and Jimmy, honestly I wasn’t in a good mood, I started climbing upstairs, until I reached my room, but the last person I was expecting, was lying peacefully in my bed, sleeping like a baby, a very cute baby I had to say, she looked so pretty under the moonlight that was coming from my window, her light brown hair was covering her face, her perfect chocolate eyes were fully closed, and she was curled in my bed.

What am I supposed to do now? I mean under normal circumstances (wich means if she didn’t hate me) I would just lay down with her, but we’re not in normal circumstances, are we?
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, I know
it's short, but it's an update after all, isn't it?
please comment