I'll Be With You Here Until The End

Everything's New Tonight, We're Going Our Own Way

Johnny’s POV
“Johnny” Jimmy asked, his beautiful bright blue eyes shining with the few light that was coming from the window

“yes Jimmy” I answered looking directly to his eyes, he remained silent for a moment, like if he was scanning me, “I’m scared” he admitted.

“come here” I said patting my lap, I know I shoudn’t be doing this, he’s dating my little sis, but I don’t know, I’ve been in love with Jimmy forever.

“ ‘Kay” he answered getting in my lap.

“better?” I asked playing with his beautiful black hair, nervous that he might not be as confortable as I am.

“yeah, thanks Johnny”

“ no problem babe” I answered

Shit, I’ve just call him babe, shit shit shit, now I have to tell him, “ Jimmy?”

“ Yes, Johnny?”

“ I’ve got to tell you something, I think you might want to get off my lap” I said

“I don’t want to get off, unless you want me to, but you’re really confortable” he said blushing

“no, of course I don’t want you to get off, is just that …” I said, I couldn’t continue I was afraid of what he would think.

“is just that what John?” he asked confused

“First, you’ve to promise me, nothing will change when I tell you this”

“I promise” he answered honestly

“well, I’mkindayouseei’mgay” I mumbled fastest than I've ever talk in my entire life

“what? hey Johnny slower please” he said confused

“I’m gay” I said looking at my feet

“Johnny” he said

“I know, I know I told you, you can get off my lap, if you want” I said not even looking at those bright blue eyes I love.

“Johnny, I’m not getting off your lap, like I’ve told you you’re really confortable, and well I’m not sure of what i’m about to do, but that’s what life is for”

Jimmy’s POV

I gently kiss Johnny, it was an innocent kiss, our lips were not even moving we were just there, like if our lips had been pasted together, it felt so right, in that moment I knew, I had never loved girls, all this time I had love boys, especially one, my Johnny, I was dating Monike and it felt so right because she’s like Johnny’s twin, they’re almost identical, but now i’ve realized he’s the one I love, the one and only one.

I gently pulled back, as we both opened our eyes, Johnny blushed, he is so cute.

“so what does that mean?” he asked confused, and blushing even more.

“that Johnny boy, means I love you” I admitted honestly

“but, what about my sis, I don’t want to hurt her”

“ neither do I johnny, and I know we’re not going to hurt her, I’ve realized she doesn’t loves me the way she thinks”

“what do you mean Jimmy?” he asked confused

“yeah, I mean I’ve noticed the way she looks at Zacky, I used to get very jealous, but I never said a thing, even if she hadn’t noticed it, she’s so in love with Zack, like I’m in love with u”

“they’ve always meant to be together right?” Johnny asked

“yeah, and also the relationship I shared with Monike was more a friendship, than anything else, I mean sure I love her and I’ll give my life for her if necessary, but just look the way Zacky acts around her, he’s always worried about her, if she’s cold, if she wants a drink, if she needs help, if she’s in trouble, he’s been more a boyfriend to monike than I have ever been” I said honestly knowing that it was true.

“yeah, I kinda always thought about Monike and Zacky gettin’ together, well except when you asked her out”

“yeah, but wanna know something?” I asked

“yeah, what?” Johnny asked confused

“now, she’s not the one i’m asking out” I said making johnny look at me, “will you go out with me Johnny?”

“hell yes!” he said kissing me
♠ ♠ ♠
I kinda liked this chapter, don't know why tough haha
Credit of the title: we don't have to look back down - Puddle of Mudd