I'll Be With You Here Until The End

Trough Thick & Tin, Forever & Always

Zacky's POV

What am I suppose to do?

That was the question that kept running trough my mind, she was laying there on my bed, like if nothing had happened, like if it was another normal day, I don't care tough, I'm not really tired, what is really getting into me, is the fact that I don't know what the fuck to do, she's dating Jimmy, she loves him, he loves her, she hates me, and both of them are or at least were my bestfriends.

I was walking randomly around my room, never taking my eyes off her, she looked so beautiful righ there, her hair normally a ligh brown tone, was now gold, it always happens when ever some light soflty hits her hair, it could be sunlight or moonlight, both of them made her hair look amazingly gold, she looked so pale, her lips were a bright pink, along with her cheeks, it's seems cheesy but I'm really in love with her, I sat on the edge of the bed, as I was looking her sleep, a memory came back to me ...

"Zacky, Zacky!" she scremed excitedly, as she ran towards me.

"what is it M?" I asked, chuckling about her exciment, she looked so cute, I don't know why she was excited tough.

"come, see Zack" she said, taking my hand and pulling me towards where she was pointing.

"wow" that was all I could say, before my eyes was the most beautiful and amazing place, I've ever seen.

"amazing, isn't it?" she asked, looking at the sunset that was forming in the woods, vanishing into the lake.

"yeah"

"c'mon Z, let's take a seat and watch the rest of the sunset" she said sitting on the ground, she wouldn't mind getting dirty.

" 'kay" I said taking a sit next to her

We were sitting there, none of us talked, until I broke the silence, "Monike?"

"yes, Zacky?" she answered

"You know you're my bestfriend right?" I asked

"Yeah, I knew that," The 11 old year girl said, linking our hands together, my hands being way more bigger than hers since I was 14.

"Well, I want to make a promise with u" I said standing up, and helping her as well

"yeah, what promise Zacky?"

"I promise I'll always be your bestfriend, no matter what, through thick ..."

"and thin" she cut me off, giving me a tight hug, " I promise to be your bestfriend too Zack, for ever ..."

"and always" this time I was the one who cut her off, we break apart from the hug, and I linked our hands together again, swinging her little hand back and forth, as we finished watching the sunset.

"this will be our secret place Zack, kay?" she said looking me with those sweet chocolate eyes.

"yeah, Monike, just ours," we remained silent for a moment just watching the horizon, until my cellphone rang, " yes?" I asked picking up the call.

" yeah Matt, we'll be there in a moment, and yeah she's with me"

" Kay, bye" I said hunging up.

" what did Matt wanted?" she asked

"he said we're going to the park, that Brian and Jimmy want some drinks, we should meet them there, and your twin is worried"

" he's not my twin" she complained

"well, your almost twin" I chuckled

"so funny Zack, but well why is Johnny worried?"

" he didn't know where we were" I said honestly

"duuh I'm not a baby I can take care of myself"

"you're his baby sister, but we should keep going, we still have to walk to the park"

"kay" she said, walking towards the road, our hands still linked.


and with that I fell asleep, not noticing I was in the bed ...
♠ ♠ ♠
a Bit short, but it's 1:30 am, give me some credit for that
and some comments wouldn't kill you (:
ohh and btw, the ages of the guys here are (but just for the flashback):
Monike: 11 about to be 12
Johnny: 13
Zacky: 14 about to be 15
Matt: 15
Jimmy:15
Brian: 15

I know they're not the real ages but for this story, let's suppose the guys are older than Johnny for 2 years and older than Monike for 4 years.

Credit to : Bullet for my Valentine and A7X for the Title