I'll Be With You Here Until The End

Tonight, We're Looking For You

Zacky's POV

I was dreaming about her, just like I've done since I figure out I was in love with her, ever since that she's all that fills my mind: her smile, her eyes, her hair, everything, she was my world in every shape or form, it doesn't matter if I was awake or sleep, conscious or in conscious, dead or alive, I couldn't help but to think about her, and today wasn't the exception.

I was woke violently by Johnny, and I was about to yell at him, but his eyes were red like if he was about to cry, and he seemed worried as hell, “Johnny, what's wrong?"

"M-m-o-o-n-n-i-i-k-k-e-e" he mumbled

“What’s wrong with monike?” I asked worried

“She’s gone, and it’s my fault” he said, “my fucking fault”

“It’s not your fault, don’t worry Johnny, we’ll find her” I said faking my voice, the last thing I needed was that Johnny noticed that I was panicking cuz she was missing

“Yes it is Zacky, I’m the worst brother ever!” he said punching the wall so hard, his fists started bleeding

“Stop it Johnny” I said grabbing his arms, and cleaning his blood, “would you tell me why is it supposed to be your fault?”

“You will hate me when I tell you”

Johnny told me the whole thing about him and Jimmy dating, and how Jimmy talked with Monike about it, but if she said it was okay, why did she ran away?

“You hate me right?” he asked

“Why would I hate you Johnny?”

“For being a fag and making her run away” he said looking at his feet

“You’re not a fag and it’s not your fault” I said hugging Johnny.

“Thanks Zack, it really means a lot” he said hugging me back

“Johnny!” we heard Jimmy screamed from downstairs, “the guys are here”

We pulled off each other and I rubbed his hair, “we will find her Johnny”

He just nodded and we walked downstairs, when we enter to the living room, Berry & Dibenedetto twins, Matt & Jayden, Brian & Papa Gates, Jimmy, every single friend of us was there, and they all looked worried as hell.

“Her things are still here?” papa gates spoke first breaking the silence

“Yeah, everything is still here” Johnny answered

“That’s good, that means she would come back, I don’t think she would run away without taking her things”

Everyone nodded, Papa Gates was right she wouldn’t ran away without her things, maybe she just went to take a walk, and we are worrying ourselves, but where could she be?

Oh, all I want to know
All I want

With just a touch of my burning hand
I send my astro zombies to rape the land
Prime directive, exterminate
The whole human race.


Johnny’s phone started to ring and a wide smile grew in all of our faces, we all knew what that meant, it was her favorite misfit’s song.

Johnny ran to grab his phone, and ran back to where we were as he started reading aloud:

Hey bro, don’t worry I’m okay, I’m watching sunsets & I’ll be back later, and no, it’s not your fault, love ya.

Monike.


Watching sunsets?! What does that mean? Where could she watch sunsets? At the beach?
No, Berry twins already checked on the beach, but where?

Where?

Sunsets, think Zacky think, there’s no better place to watch sunsets, than our spot.

But where? Geezh! Our spot! She’s right there, but no one else can know about the spot,
but if I go she would not listen to me, shit shit what do I do now?
♠ ♠ ♠
yay, another update (: