I'll Be With You Here Until The End

It's Empty & Cold Without You Here

Jayden's POV

Evedyone was sitting in the living room, they wede all in silence, I don't like this, I want monike, whede is she?

I ran to where Mattie (my bro, not the other Mattie B.), grabbed his pants and stadted pulling fom his leg, that was the best I could do, my brother was deally tall, and I was deally small, "Mattie?" I asked

"Yes Jayden?" he answed, not looking at me, I didn't like that so I ran to whede Johnny boy was, he would help me, he always does.

" Johnny " I said hugging his leg, he was not as tall as my bro Mattie, but he was still tall to me, Johnny boy wouldn't answed to me.

"Jimmy" I said running and getting in his lap.

"Yeah?" he asked blankly, is evedybody dead?

I quickly got off his lap and ran upstairs as fast as my tiny legs could run, I mean the stairs were pretty big, and I was pretty small, I got to Monike's room it was empty & cold, I closed the dood behind me, and went to hed bed, and just laid thede crying, whede was she? why did she left us?
Monike didn't like Jay anymode? but why?

As I was crying, I found a hoodie, her hoodie, it smells just like hed, I love hed smell, it was sweet as candy with a touch of what 'Acky, Bian, Johnny, Jimmy and my Mattie smelled, like something Mattie calls "Deer" I think it was that, he's always talking about "Deer" but I've head Monike said she doesn't liked "Deer".

I heard the door opened, but I didn't cade, I continued sobing, next thing I knew Baked boy was next to me, hugging me against his chest, he was crying too.

" 'Acky?" I said, trying to calm my sobs

"Yes, Jay " he asked, his eyes wede filled with teads

"whede's Monike?" I asked, I wanted an answed, I wanted to know whede she was.

"She's playing Hide & Seek Jay" 'Acky answed, his voice was cracking

"without us? she doesn't wants to play with us anymode??" I asked sobing even mode, it was that? Monike didn't wanted to play with Jay & Baked boy anymode?

"No, Jay, maybe she got bored, and decided to play" he said

"Then" I said crossing my tiny arms in my chest, "I don't want to leave, neved, so when she get's boded, I would be hede, so she won't have to play alone" I answed

"'kay Buddy, you can stay here" he said

"thanks baked boy" I said hugging him close and wipping a tead away from his eye, I deally liked 'Acky's eyes, they wede green, and I loved green.

"No, prob Jay" he said, " Actually Jay" Baked boy made a large pause, "I know where Monike is"

"you deally know whede she is Baked boy?" I asked squealing

"shhh" he said standing up from the bed and picking me up "yeah, I think I know where she is, and we're gonna make her come back"

"yay!" I yelled

"shhh" 'Acky said, putting a finger oved my mouth, "nobody can know 'bout this, cuz she's in a secret place"

"okay" I whispered

"So, listen carefully Jay" Baked boy whispered, " here's the plan"
♠ ♠ ♠
A little bit sad, Jayden is just adorable, if you don't understand what he's saying, just change the "D's" for "R's" it would help u ...
wonder what Zacky is planning? (:
so this 1 is for the one's who read & comment, thank u guys, it really means a lot.
& if you're reading, please COMMENT

You know who the title credit is right?