I'll Be With You Here Until The End

Bring Me The Horizon

Monike's POV

So I was sitting there, watching the horizon, the sky was the bluest sky I've ever seen, it was just beautiful, and just looking at it, made me think.

What was I thinking about? No, I was not thinking about Matt or Brian, I was not thinking 'bout Johnny or even Jimmy, I was thinking about him. His beautiful green eyes, seemed to be lost in the horizon, just where the sky met the woods, his face seemed to be watching me, as I was remembering, our fight, our first fight in 10 years, and I couldn't erase his hurt look of my mind, that night I cried for Zacky like if my life depended on it, I had never cried for someone (except mom & dad) not even when I fought with Jimmy.

“no you don’t! you’re not the same girl that used to be my bestfriend! You’re not the one who saved my life a hundred times! The one who was there for me!”

“then if I’m not the same, fuck up! Go & search someone else … cuz I’m not here for you anymore!

“you never were!”


That were the words that kept running through my mind, over and over again, a tear started rolling down my cheek, and I didn't notice it, until I felt a little soft warm hand cleaning it up, and hugging me.

Jayden's POV

We managed to get out of the house, and the guys wede asking a lot of questions, but oud plan worked, Baked boy was smat enough to say we wede going fod some ice cream, we got into his cad, I deally like ‘Acky’s Cad, it smells just like him, and some ‘Tallica was playing.

“hey Baked boy, is that ‘Tallica?” I asked, I knew it was ‘Tallica, Mattie taught me that song, but I wanted to be sure.

“yeah Metallica, all the way Jay” he answered, not as cheefully as he always does, “I see Matt, taught you about music huh?”

“yep, Mattie said, that song was called, ‘Eek & Destoy” I said proudly

“you’re right little man, you’re right”

The rest of the time ‘Acky continued driving, without saying a word until we reached a fodest, and he stoped there, “ade we there yet, Baked boy?” I asked a little bored.

“yeah Jay, we’re almost there, but we have to walk a little bit”

“Ottay”

We got out of the cad, and ‘Acky gabbed his acoustic guitar, we started walking into the fodest, it was deally scady, so I gabbed ‘Acky’s hand, he gave me a light squeeze that felt funny.

Baked boy was walking deally deally fast and I tied my best to walk at the same speed as him, but my tiny legs, wouldn’t let me, “ ’Acky wait” I said tying to catch my beath, “I’m deally tired.”

“C’mon Jay, I’ll help you, get in my back” Baked boy said, picking me up, and giving me a piggy-back ride.

Baked boy continued walking until we reached the top of the fodest, he put me down and thede was Monike, but she couldn’t see us, she was watching the sky, it was deally deally beautiful.

I was about to run to hed, but baked boy stopped me, “take it easy buddy” he said.

“but why ‘Acky?” I questioned, I wanted to hug hed so much, “ I want Monike back” I complained, tears forming in my hazel eyes, same as my bro Mattie.

“I know Jay, I know, I want her back too” he sighed, “But I need you to help me”

“with what baked boy?” I asked, “I would help you with anything ‘Acky, you’re my bestest friend” I said hugging him, as he picked me up.

“you’re my best friend too Jay” he said, “remember the night you were playing with both of us?”

“yeah, I demembed”

“ well that night, I had a fight with Monike” Baked boy said looking down, “ and I need to fix what I’ve done”

“kay, but how does Jay get to help you there ‘Acky?” I asked, I was confused

“look, I need to talk to her, a grown up talk, would u be able to handle that?”

“yeah, grown up talks ade boding, I'll help you with that ‘Acky” I assured him

“kay Jay man” he said rubbing my haid, “when I give you the signal, u go and play in the forest right?”

“yeah” I said excitedly

Baked boy, Monike & I have our signal, it helps us when we don’t want that anyone know what we ade doing, it’s kinda secret so shhh.

“then go ahead Jay, go hug her”

“Yay” I yelled, I ran to whede Monike was, but she was crying, I didn’t say anything I just wipped away hed tead and hug hed.

“Jay?” Monike asked confused.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, so I needed to update for Z's B-day, specially since it is a Zacky V story (:
so yep here it is, it's kinda boring but next chapter will be ver interesting, I promise.