I'll Be With You Here Until The End

Let's Be Us Again

Monike’s POV

“Jay?” I asked confused, as he hugged me close I didn’t denied though, I hugged Jayden for dear life, as he sobbed on my Metallica tee.

“M-M-o-o-n-n-i-k-k-e-e” he sobbed, “ w-w-h-h-y-y d-d-i-i-d y-y-o-o-u-u leave u-u-s-s?”

“I d-d-idn’t leave you Jay, I-I could n-n-ever leave you” I said holding my tears back as best as I could, I didn’t meant to hurt Jayden, he was crying and it was all my fault.

“ D-d-o-o-n-n-‘t y-y-o-u-u l-l-o-v-v-e-e J-J-a-a-y-y a-a-n-n-y-m-m-o-d-de?” he asked with his voice cracking.

I felt like dying right there, “ D-d-on’t e-ever say that Jay, I-I’ll a-a-lw-ays love y-y-ou.”

“I-I t-t-o-ou-g-h-t y-o-o-u- d-d-id-n’t w-wa-nt-ed J-ay a-a-ny-m-ode”

“W-w-hy did you tought that Jay?” god, this boy knows how to make someone feel bad.

“I-I d-d-on’t k-n-now, I w-was s-car-ed”

Jay continued sobbing in my shirt but I didn’t mind, he buried his face on my neck and I was gently rubbing his back, just like my mom used to do, we were sitting there in silence with Jay on my lap, I was hugging him so close I didn’t noticed Zacky standing behind us.

“pwease” he said lifting his face, his hazel eyes were red from crying and the sparkle that always used to be there was gone, “pwomise me, you won’t eved do that again, eved”

“ I promise Jay” I answered wiping his tears away.

“Thanks, I love you Monike” he said giving me a bear hug.

“ I love you too little buddy” I said, giving Jay a little kiss on his cheek, as he giggled.

“ did you hear ‘Acky?” Jayden asked getting off my lap and running behind me, “Monike’s not leaving anymode.”

Zacky? Now I was confused, first Jay and now Zack, wtf?

Then I heard that beautiful voice, his voice, and there before my eyes was Zachary James Baker, standing in all his glory, “yeah, I heard Jay” he answered while making a signal, our signal, what did that meant? And what was Zacky doing here? How did he found me?

Millions of questions were running down my mind as Zacky spoke, “hey” he said, waking to where I was sitting as Jayden was nowhere to be seen.

“hi” I answered quietly.

“Can I sit here?” he asked politely, why is he being so nice? What happened with “you’re not the same girl … blah blah blah?

“yeah” I said as he sit down next to me putting his acoustic guitar beside us.

We stayed in an awkward silence for what seemed hours, but were just a couple of minutes, until he decide to break it, “ we need to talk.”

“about what?” I asked aimlessly, I was being a bitch, but I couldn’t help it, my pride was bigger, and let me tell you that I’ve got the biggest pride on earth.

“I know you got the biggest fuckin’ pride on universe but would you put it away for one second? I’m fuckin’ trying to talk with you” he yelled angrily

“Fine” I smirked, “what do you wanna talk about” I said sarcastically

“about us” he said simply

“us?” I asked, “since when, we are an us?”

“we’ve always been an us Monike, and you know it”

“No Zacky, we stopped being an us the moment you thought I didn’t care” I said making a pause, “how could you ever think that Zacky? You are my bestfriend, I’ll always care of you.”

“ I know, I messed up bad, okay, it’s just …” he sighed

“it’s just?”

We stayed silent for a couple of minutes, neither of us talked or move, we were barely breathing, “and?” I asked annoyed.

“I was jealous okay?” he answered

“jealous?” now I was really confused, how could he be jealous?

“yeah jealous, you get it right, when someone is upset or angry because …”

“I know what jealousy means Zack, I’m not stupid”

“Geezh, kay, I was just explaining” he chuckled

“yeah, sorry” I chuckled too, his smile seem to be contagious, “but what were you jealous about?”

“well, emm you see, I really don’t know how to say this”

“just say it Zacky”

“well maybe this helps a bit” he said taking his acoustic guitar, and started playing the soft tune we both loved.

If you just walked away
What could i really say?
Would it matter anyway?
it wouldn't change how you feel.

I am the mess you chose
the closet you cannot close
the devil in you i suppose
cuz the wounds never heal.

But everything changes if i could
turn back the years if you could
learn to forgive me then i could
learn to feel.

Sometimes the things i say
in moments of dissaray
succombing to the games we play
to make sure that it's real.

But everything changes if i could
turn back the years if you could
learn to forgive me then i could
learn to feel.

when it's just me and you
who knows what we could do
if we can jsut make it through
the toughest part of the day

But everything changes if i could
turn back the years if you could
learn to forgive me then i could
learn how to feel and we could
stay here together and we could
conquer the world if we could
say that forever is more than just
a word.

If you just walked away
What could i really say?
Would it matter anyway?
it wouldn't change how you feel.


“I’m sorry Monike, I’m really really sorry” he said as he finished singing.

“Zacky, I ... ” that was all I could say, great.

“Please don’t say a thing until I’m done ‘kay?” he said and I just nodded, great I couldn’t talk, I feel like a dumbass right now.

“look, I was jealous of …“ he stayed in silence for a couple of seconds, “of Jimmy, okay I say it, I was jealous very jealous, I just couldn’t stand watching you together, at first I didn’t knew why, I thought I was going nuts, I tried everything to forget about it but it didn’t worked,” he said sighing deeply.

“Then as days went bay, I was feeling weird when you were around, everytime you touched me, I would get that stupid feeling, and I wouldn’t go away, then you got sick and I kiss you and ...”

“you what?” I cut him off, great now I was talking.

“yeah, but it was an accident I was kissing your forehead and I ended in your lips, I didn’t meant it”

“ohh” I sighed sadly.
he didn’t meant it ... he didn’t meant it, get over it!

Of course he meant it, are you stupid or what?!

what’s wrong with you? he’s your bestfriend and nothing more!

And if he didn’t meant it, why was he jealous? huh?! huh?!


Stupid voices, shut up, you’re really getting through me!
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah, so this is it :D
the first part of 2
the 2 part should be up today as well.
the greenish words are voices inside her head (just in case you didn't knew it already) (:

Credit for the song: Everything Changes - Staind
Credit for the title: Let's Be Us Again - Lonestar