I'll Be With You Here Until The End

Just Don't Deny It & Deal With It

Zacky’s POV

“yeah, but it was an accident I was kissing your forehead and I ended in your lips, I didn’t meant it” I said, looking away just watching the beautiful sunset that was besides us.

“ohh” she sighed sadly.

Hey wait she sighed sadly, does that means she wanted me to kiss her?! God should I tell her the truth?

Yeah of course dumbass, tell her.

No, don’t do it, she would hate you.

She wouldn’t hate you, didn’t you heard she sighed, god don’t even tell her, just kiss her.

No, Zack don’t do it, don’t you remember? She loves Jimmy, your fuckin’ bestfriend!


Would you shut the fuck up! I’m trying here you know?!

Sorry.

“ Where are you going? ” I asked confused, I was too busy fighting with my consciousness that I didn’t notice Monike standing up.

“ I don’t know, I’m not gonna sit there all the time” she said

“why do you always do this?” I said standing up

“do what?” she asked still walking, and I was following her like a lost puppy

“you always walk away, why can you just stand up to your problems” I said grabbing a hold on her arm and turning her to face me.

“walk away? What the fuck does that means?” she said setting her arm free from my gaze.

“everytime I try to make it right you just go.”

“I don’t walk away Zack, you’re the one that fucks this up” she spat coldly.

“Just don’t deny it and deal with it,” great we’re fighting again.

“no Zack don’t come to me with the whole story ....” I didn’t knew what I will say next so I cut her off with a kiss, I did it, and fuck it, it was the best kiss of my whole life, and let me tell ya, that Zacky V, has kissed many many girls, but this this was beyond human, for a minute a thought I was dead and in heaven, as I forgot how to breathe and my heart skipped a beat, it felt even better than our first kiss, cuz she was conscious now, and she kissed me back.

Both of us pulled back for a much needed fresh air, and we stare directly in our eyes, how could something as simple as a pair of eyes could tell you so much, I’ve known her for years, and for the first time in my whole life I didn’t knew what she was thinking, cuz there were so many emotions in her eyes ....

“What was that for?” I was drifted from my thoughts by her beautiful voice.

“because I wanted to”

“but I tought you didn’t meant it, and what ‘bout the walking away part and ...”

“well you never let me finish did you?” I cut her off, now it was my turn to be the bitch, that sounded so gay, lol.

“finish then”

“well, everytime I’m with you, something happens I get this stupid feeling, and I thought I could ignore it but I can, it’s juts a weird thing, I, I think I’m in love”

We just stay there in silence, both of us were shocked for what I had just said, she was shocked ‘cuz she would never expect that her bestfriend was in love with her, and I was shocked ‘cuz I thought I would never be able to tell her, and it came out so naturally.

There I was, standing in front of the woman I love, lost in my thoughts when Jayden’s little voice came from behind us, “ ‘Acky, Monike!” he yelled.

“Jay” we both said at the same time, causing to look at each other.

“look what Jay found” and there was Jayden with a black little puppy in his arms.

“ he is so cute” Monike said running to where Jay was.

“yeah” I nodded, the puppy was amazingly beautiful.

“can we keep it?” Jay asked putting his puppy eyes, damn he looks like Matt, it’s like his little mini-me, “pwease?” there was no way Monike wouldn’t fall for that, she always does.

“of course we can” she said picking Jayden up as he yawned.

“let’s take you home little man” I said as I taked Jayden from Monike and I handed her the little black puppy.

The walk to the car was silent, there was time when I would just stare at Monike and she would catch me staring and I would blush, then it was vice versa, I would catch her staring and she would blush.

We arrived to the car and I put Jayden in the backseat as I opened the passenger’s door for Monike and run to the driver’s seat, and started to drive.

“Baked boy?” Jayden asked.

“yeah?” I asked looking at the road.

“I want my ice cream, pwease”

“sure thing Jay”

“Thanks” he said giggling as the puppy licked his hand.

“So, Jay, how do you want to call him?” Monike asked looking at Jayden.

“umm I like Vengeance, like Baked Boy”

“That sounds good buddy, thanks” wow, one of my bestfriend’s little bro wanted to call his doggie like me, it makes me proud.

“I like Crane” Monike said randomly.

“ I like Ichabod”

“ I like the 3 of them, can we call him something like Ichy Vengeance Cane?” Jay asked

“why don’t we call him Ichabod Crane Vengeance?” Monike asked.

“ I like it!” Jay squealed happily.

“then, that’s it!” I said rubbing our new puppy Ichy.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah that's how Ichy was named :D
naahhh just joking, lol
Sorry for the waiting, I've been lazy (:
Credit for the title goes to: Adam Gontier & Apocalyptica - I Don't Care
and then again the greenishness (new word, lol) is for the voices.
Comments please