I'll Be With You Here Until The End

We Sealed The Deal In The Park With A Kiss

Zacky's POV

We bought Jayden some ice-cream and then drove to the park, we loved the park, and that means the 3 of us, we used to bring jay almost everyday, but since well you know: the whole Jimmy - Monike thing, everything split up a little, but hey! we're back, no more Jimmy - Monike thing :D

"And here we're Jay" I said opening the backseat's door for Jayden.

"The park!" Jayden yelled happily, as he stormed out of my car with Ichabod.

"Whoa, It's been a long time since the last time I was here” her perfect voice filled my ears as she closed the passenger’s door carefully.

“yeah, a long time” I mumbled to myself.

“ ‘Acky, Monike, can Jay go play with Ichy on the fallen leaves?” Jay asked, “Pwease?” he questioned again making his dimples showed even more if that was possible & oh god those eyes !

“of course Jay” we both answered at the same time smiling, which cause us to look weirdly at each other and blush.

We just stood there with the biggest grin plastered on our faces as we watched Jayden ran to the leaves with Ichy following close behind, as soon as Jayden arrived to the pile of leaves he picked Ichabod in his tiny arms, and jumped fiercily on them, splashing them around and giggling as Ichy barked and licked his face.

“ I bet I can still beat you from jumping on the swings” she said breaking the silence.

“that’s what you think” I answered, “ a race to the swings?” I chuckled.

“of course” she said with a devilish grin.

“you’re about to lose missy” by the time I said missy Monike was already running, “hey!” I yelled as I started running behind her, I finally catch her step as she was about to reach the swings and picked her up bridal style.

“let me down!” she giggled as I tickled her sides, “Z-zacky-y, let me d-dow-wn” she said bursting of laughter.

“No” I said grinning.

“I-I c-ca-nn’t b-breathe Z-z-aacky” she said still laughing.

“that way you’re not cheating again” I said chuckling, that definitely was a bad answer ‘cuz Monike put a small kiss on my neck that cause shivers all down my spine and she took advantage of that and got off me.

“hey, that was not fair” I said rubbing my neck.

“You wouldn’t let me down” she said smiling.

“But you know the neck is my debility”

“ I’m your bestfriend, duhh” she said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

We fell in a comfortable silence just looking at each other, staying like that until we heard Ichy bark which snapped us back to reality as she spoke, “ are we going to get to the swings, or you’re just to afraid that I’ll win?” she asked with a cocky voice.

“you’ll see my darling” I said as we sat in the swings and started swinging.

We spent like 4 minutes in silence just swinging and looking at each other, until I decided it was time to jump, “you ready girly?” I asked knowing the that she hated to be called girly.

“you’re gonna pay for that Vengeance” she said swinging faster.

“ As you say Seward as you say”

“ 1 ...” Monike said.

“2 ...” I answered.

“ 3...” We both said at the same time jumping off the swings, and as Monike landed on the ground I landed on top of her, I put my arms around her neck so she wouldn’t be lifting all my weight, she was even smaller than Johnny, and anyone’s weight would cracked her to pieces.

We stared directly into each other’s eyes and burst out laughing, neither of us talked, we were just laughing like we used to do, we forgot about our problems, about the guys, even about Ichy and Jay, in that moment there was just Monike and I.

I rolled off her and just laid in the grass with 1 arm around her neck, “ I missed this” I admitted.

“I missed it too”

We were so happy we didn’t even notice the fact that we were watching the stars and it was already dark, and as much as I hate to broke our little moment, I needed to take Jay home, Matt & the guys have been enough worried with Monike’s issue that the last thing they needed was to know that I was missing too, but before we go I needed to ask her something.

“ Hey Monike, can I ask you something?”

“Yeah Zack, what is it?” she answered getting on her side so we were looking at each other.

“Would you be my girlfriend?”

She didn’t answered, she just kissed me, no tongue involved, just our lips crash together, and a few seconds we both pulled away, “ so that’s a yes?” I asked.

“Figure it out by yourself Vengeance” she said standing up, and helping me as well, “now let’s head home, I need to apologize for worrying the guys” she said blushing.

“ let’s get home” I said as we started walking and I laced our fingers together, she just turned to face me and kissed my cheek.

“Jay” we both called and Jayden stormed out to where we were standing with Ichy walking by his side.

“Let’s get home buddy” I said as he giggled.

“why are you giggling Jay?” Monike asked.

“ I knew it” he said proudly.

“what did you knew?” I asked confused.

“that Baked boy & Monike wede going to get togethed” he said smiling as he pointed to our linked hands.

“ohh” we both said blushing and letting go, as Jay walked between us and we both grabbed one of his hands, for the first time in months I was happy, no I was beyond happy, this was all I ever needed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really liked this chapter, it's cute (:
thanks to the 12 suscribers and the ones who comment::
Tazza
My Afterlife
Alice Cullen
Vampire Kitty
Misfit Murder
Celiaeatsballz
This Chapter is for you.
Credit for the title goes to: The Spill Canvas - Sunsets and Car Crashes
I changed parking lot to park so it would fit :D