I'll Be With You Here Until The End

Explanations, Let's Start this Again, For Real.

Jimmy’s POV

Where the hell did Zacky took Jayden? I know he said he would take him to get an ice cream but you don’t take 3 hours to buy a fucking ice cream!

I was nervous as hell, first Monike ran to god knows where, and then Zacky disappears too, who the hell do they think they are? Fuckin’ Metallica and can do whatever the fuck they want?
Well no, they’re not, so they better get their asses here soon.

I looked at the room, and everyone had got the same worried faces as me, except him, my poor little Johnny boy was beyond worried, just walking from side to side of the room, not talking, not looking, not stopping, he was barely breathing, I knew he thought it was his fault, but it wasn’t, and I had to make him stop, “Johnny?” I asked him and the whole room looked at me.

He stopped at the sound of my voice and those familiar chocolate brown eyes, met my icy blue ones, “yeah?” he asked.

“Can I talk to you for a second?” I asked standing from the couch.

“sure” he answered as he followed me upstairs, I would have linked our hands together, but they guys didn’t have a clue about us, we told them that Monike just ran, and we didn’t knew why.

we arrived to his room and as soon as he closed the door, I crashed my lips against his soft ones, when we pulled apart, he had a little smile on his face, at least I made him smile right?

“what was that for?” he asked as I laid on his bed and he copied my actions, resting his face on my chest as I hugged him.

“I just don’t like to see you that worried, ya’ know?” I said rubbing his hair.

“I can’t help it Jimmy, it’s my fault” he answered.

“It’s not Johnny, you heard Monike, she will be back”

“yeah, but this is Hunnington beach Jimmy, anything could happen to her, she’s so little, and fragile and ...” he sighed.

“Nothing will happen to her baby, I promise”

Johnny turned to look at me and I was about to kiss him, when we heard footsteps running towards his room’s door, we pulled apart and just sat on the bed, until JB opened the door, “they’re here, they’re here!” he yelled excited.

“what are you talking about?” I asked.

“Mon ... Zac ... Jay!” he said, didn’t even finishing one word, and running downstairs, but Johnny seemed to understand perfectly and ran downstairs, taking my hand and pulling me across the stairs.

Zacky’s POV

As soon as Johnny saw Monike he tackled her to the ground, and soon enough everyone joined, “m-m-y-y l-l-u-u-n-ng-g-s-s!” she said coughing.

“let her breathe, let her breathe,” Johnny said, standing up and trying to pull Matt off Monike, but his body look like if he was about to break at any moment, Jimmy walked there and pulled Matt up, as everyone started getting off her.

“god don’t ever do that again missy” Berry twins said as they ran to hug her as soon as she stand up.

“yes, Mommies!” she said playfuly.

“hey” both complained at the same time, weirdy twin thing.

“come here” Brian said running to hug her, “ if you ever do that again, I’m going to cut your throat, got that?” he smirked, pulling apart and smacking her head.

“you little thingy are grounded!” papa gates yelled as he hugged her.

“naaaah” she answered playfuly, as she laughed.

“I was being serious” he said, as everyone burst out laughing.

“really?” she asked with a childish voice, papa gates just smirked.

After that Papa Gates had to leave, everyone took their turn to hug Monike and tell her how worried they were, as they finished hugging Monike, they sat on the couches, and started to chat normally, they were laughing so hard they didn’t notice Jimmy, Monike Johnny and I remained up.

We just kept looking at them, until Brian noticed, “ why are you just standing there?” he asked, racing an eyebrow.

It was the time for the whole explanation and this was not going to be easy, “well ...” Monike said, but Jimmy cut her off, “let me tell them Monike” he gave a small smile to my now girlfriend and she gladly returned back.

“so you’re trying to tell us that, you and short shit are dating now, and Monike and Zacky are dating too?” Matt asked confused, which made his dimples show.

“yeah, that’s right” Johnny said.

“so, you’re gay?” Jason asked.

“well ...” Johnny trailed.

“well they’re not gay gay, cuz I’ve seen short shit with girls, and well Jimmy was dating Monike, so that means they’re bi, right?” Brian said.

“ I think he’s right” short shit answered as Jimmy linked their hands together.

Everyone remained in an akward silence, but Jimmy never let go off Johnny, after what seemed like hours of just staring, everyone burst out laughing, and they started making jokes about the whole situation, this is why I love my family.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay! finally a chapter!
sorry it took so long
this weeks haven't been exactly the best of my life, I was sick and stuff ...
so yeah, thanks for the ones who actually comment, (:
and the title credit goes to blink 182 - always