I'll Be With You Here Until The End

I'll Be Just Fine, Pretending I'm Not

A year later...

Monike’s POV


It’s been a year since Zacky and I started dating, everything has been ALMOST perfect, gotta say almost, cuz this fucking disease, which the doctors don’t know what it is, it’s fuckin’ killing me, Jimmy is always there though, he’s the smart ass that comes with all the excuses everytime, we “dissapear” as the guys call it, little do they know, we “dissapear” because we have to go to the hospital.

Jayden, Jullian, Jasper and Jeremy were getting suspicious though, those 4 little guys are smart enough to know something’s wrong, but it’s easy enough to buy their silence, a simple ice cream and some cookies and everything’s set.

“Baby!” he said running upstairs as the door swing open and he stormed through my room, planting kisses all along my face.

Gotta fake a smile, he deserves it, “ hey Z, what’s got u so happy”

“Come and see, the guys are downstairs and Matt got something to tell us” his grin grew bigger.

I took his hand as he lead me downstairs, he was running so fast we tripped in the stairs and fell on top of each other. We just stared into each others eyes and started laughing.

“c’mon love birds” Johnny said, passing us and helping me stand up.

The guys always knew how to make me smile, no matter I was dying, even Jimmy who was the only one who knew, made me smile and laugh when times seemed like there was no escape of this hell hole.

“so what’s the matter?” Val asked taking a sit next to his sister, cuz her and sister’s boyfriend (yes, Matt finally got the guts to ask her out) were standing in the middle the living room, while everyone was gathered around the couches.

“ the guys already know” at the time Matt said that a big smile appeared at each of the guy’s faces.

“and?” Michelle asked impatiently.

“well we got signed!” Brian exclaimed happily.

“no way” the twins exclaimed at the same moment, stupid twinish thing and ran to hug their boys.

Everyone was hugging their respectives and I tackled Zacky to the ground, well I didn’t tackle him, cuz my frame was smaller than Johnny’s and with the disease I had no energy left, but I still tried and he lift me up.

“I’m so happy for you, baby” I said in his ear.

“ I know, this is amazing” he replied, kissing my cheek, and putting me down, “but Matt you hadn’t told them the best part” he said.

“ohh I almost forgot that, would you do me the honors Zach?” he asked grinning.

“ we’re going on tour!” Zacky explained happily, and everyone cheered loud, but there were two smiles that faded.

Jimmy send me a “what are we going to do” look and I signaled him to come with me, everyone was too busy sharing hugs to notice it.

We walked to the kitchen and closed the door, “fuck” was all Jimmy said.

I stayed in silence, I didn’t knew what to say, I couldn’t go on tour, because I was not allowed to travel, stupid disease, and Jimmy couldn’t leave because nobody knew, and he was the one who took me to the hospital everytime I got worse.

“What are we going to do Jimmy?” I asked worried.

“We’ve got to tell them riot” he said looking down.

“No, we can’t Jimmy”

“There’s no other way, Monike”

“There has to be one Jimmy”

“Well I want to hear it then” he said tapping his foot.

I remained quiet and he just stared at me, still tapping his foot, “ I don’t know okay?”

“You know I’m right”

“You’re not”

“If I’m not, what’s your plan then?” he asked, I knew he was right, I just wasn’t going to accept it.

“ I’ve got an idea” I said.

“Let me hear it then”

“Well ...” I trailed.

“Well?”

“Jimmy, you’re not helping you know?”

“ Of course I’m helping, it’s just that you’re running from your problem, and you know it riot”

How I hate Jimmy when he’s right, “Jimmy I can’t tell them.”

“But why?”

“Don’t you see it, if I tell them, then Zack and Johnny will want to stay and this is the chance of your lives and I’m not gonna be the one who ruins it”

“Then what?!” he asked frustrated.

“I’m breaking up with him”

“What?” he asked now shocked.

“What you heard”

“You can’t do that”

“Why not? That way you’ll be able to go on tour”

“You’ll break him, Monike”

“He’ll thank me later when he becomes a rockstar”

“He won’t be happy”

“Not now, but he’ll forget about me Jimm” I sighed, “being a rockstar, will bring him money, chicks and alcohol, what else could he ask for?”

“Monike, there’s gotta be another way” he pleaded.

I knew he was right this was not just going to break Zee, this was going to crash me too, “there is no other way Jimmy”

“But ...”

“No buts, let’s get back before they get suspicious” I said as I walked back to the living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Zee, this is gonna kill him.
Credit goes to the used: All That I've got