I'll Be With You Here Until The End

So Hard It's Tearing Out My Heart

Zacky’s POV

I couldn’t be any happier, as far this has been the best year of my life, since she accepted being my girlfriend everything’s so perfect I couldn’t ask for more, and then Matt brings the big news, we’re getting signed and going on tour, could my life get any better?

I think not, if it was better I would definitely be in Heaven, “Zacky man come here” Brian said walking to where I was sitting drifting me from my thoughts, “come give your oldest friend a hug”

That was true, Monike had been my bestfriend since we were 5, but before Monike was Brian, who has been there, even before I was born, our parents were good friends, and he being older than me just for a year, you can say we practically grew up together, ever since we used to wear diapers.

“can you believe it, man” he said hugging me tight, “our dream, it’s finally true”

“yeah” I hugged him even tighter, “not so long ago, I remember being stuck at your house learning tablatures before coming to the practice so we would impress the guys” I chuckled.

“true my friend, true” he chuckled as well.

“remember the most amazing part?” I asked, breaking apart from our hug.

“no, what was it?” he asked raising an eyebrow.

“it really worked” I laughed smoothly.

So did he, “yeah, the guys were like wtf? How in hell do you do that?”

He went to sit next to Michelle, still laughing, and then I noticed my baby was no where to be seen, and neither do Jimmy, god how I hate when they just dissapear like this.

Just like then as is she had heard me, the kitchen’s door flew open and she walked with her head hanging low, she sat next to me, and didn’t say a thing at all, but she was not escaping this time, “what were you doing in the kitchen alone with James ... again? I asked a bit angry but soft enough so only she could heard.

Her face fell even more, if it was possible and she just looked me in the eyes, not saying a word, “and?” I questioned, I hated when she wouldn’t give me an answer.

“ I-I-I” she stuttered.

I just looked at her and when I was about to stand and leave her there, Jimmy came rushing through the kitchen’s door with a bottle of JD and two glasses already filled with it, “ riot, you forgot your JD, loser” he chuckled handing her a glass.

She just took it quietly and took a sip from it, “Motherfucker you didn’t bring any JD for us?” Matt asked.

“of course I did” Jimmy said waving the bottle at his face, “but you go get the glasses and the coke” he chuckled.

“You moron” Brian said standing up and walking to the kitchen, returning a few seconds later with a bunch of glasses.

Now I felt guilty, she was just getting some drinks and I was all over reacting, fuck, I messed up bad, “why didn’t you told me you were gettin’ a drink?” I asked as I cupped her face in my hands.

She pulled away softly and it hurt as hell, “ I don’t know” she shrugged.

I pulled myself from the couch and walk to where Matt had the JD, now I needed a drink, Monike followed me and whisper something in Jimmy’s ears I didn’t catch, but I did catch Jimmy’s answer, “ of course not, just coke riot” he chuckled and she sighed.

I knew Jimmy loved Johnny and Monike loved me, but I couldn’t help myself, I was jealous of Jimmy, he seemed to have a better communication with her.

“and when are you guys going on tour?” Michelle asked from syn’s lap.

“Tomorrow like 11 o’clock in the morning or something” Brian said

“what?” The girls and Jimmy asked with shocked faces.

“what’s wrong?” Johnny asked.

"why so soon?" my monike asked

" a band canceled and it's our big chance" Johnny explained.

“But We’ve got no time left to say goodbye” Val said sadly.

“goodbye?” Matt asked and she nodded, “but you girls are coming with us, that includes you Jimmy”

Everyone besides Monike and Jimmy burst out laughing, “ so funny Matt”

“ You ain’t Joking?” Michelle asked, “we’re coming on tour with you?” she said excitedly.

“You really thought we would leave our girls behind?” Brian said pecking Michelle’s lips.

The afternoon, went quickly through, and everyone went home to pack, tomorrow a full new life will start.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the short chapter but this is the 1st update of 2, that I'm putting on Today, well tomorrow cuz it's almost midnight (:

The next one is the last chapter! :D
Credit goes to: Bon Jovi - (it's hard) Letting you go