I'll Be With You Here Until The End

This Party Thing I don't Care About

Monike’s POV

I closed Zacky’s door, and started making my way downstairs silently, something was wrong, I knew it, but zack just wouldn’t tell me, and what could I do? … I couldn’t force him to tell me If he didn’t want to.

I finally got downstairs and got attacked with million of questions per second, “and? Did he told you? Is he ok? What’s wrong?” Brian asked getting himself up of the couch, I didn’t knew how could he talk so fuckin’ fast.

“noup, he didn’t tell me anything, yeah he is ok, and he says nothing’s wrong but I don’t believe him”

A couples of “neither do I” and “what the fuck is wrong with him?” were heard in the room.

“I don’t know, I think it’s better to leave him alone & give him a chance to think” Jimmy said, patting the empty sit next to him in the couch.

I went to sit next to jimmy, as Brian spoke, “that’s a good idea, all he needs is time to think”

The guys continued talking, but I wasn’t even playing attention to what they were saying till’ I heard Johnny calling my name “and what do you think monike? Wanna go to Michelle & Val’s party?”

“ what?” I asked a little confused, I honestly didn’t knew what they were talking ‘bout.

“ if you wanna go!?” Brian asked with an exasperated tone.

“ where?” I asked, again not knowing what they were talking about.

“seems like she was ignoring us” Matt said with his best fake “hurt” voice.

“sorry Mattie,” I ran and gave him a kiss on his forehead, “my mind was somewhere else, what where you talking about?”

“ohh baby girl we were talking about tonight’s party, wanna go?” my jimmy boy asked.

“party? Where?” Trying to fake excitement, I really wasn’t really interested in the party, I just wanna make sure my BF is ok, but I couldn’t let the boys down.

“this pretty Dibenedetto girls are throwing a party tonight at their place” Brian said excited as Matt nodded in agreement.

“sounds good to me”

“then, that’s all we’re partying tonight!” Matt said happily.

“do you think we should tell Zacky?” Jimmy asked.

“sure I’ll tell him” Johnny affirmed.

“okay guys, I need to go to my house to take a shower” Brian added, before telling goodbye to everyone.

“hey syn, wait man, can you take me to my house, I need to shower too, Val’s gonna be there” Matt said, his voice filled with happiness.

“of course she’s gonna be there! It’s her house dumbass!” Jimmy said, as we all burst out laughing.

“haha so funny jimmy” Matt said rolling his eyes.

Brian was still laughing his ass of … “S-sure M-matt I’ll take you home, see you G-guys L-later"

“bye dudes! Bye sweetie!” Matt said closing the door

“Bye matt! Bye Syn” we all chorused, then we heard the car pull off the driveway

“I think I’m leaving too, I want to take a shower & stuff like that, so I can look sexy” Jimmy assured picking up his things from the couch

“but you already look sexy jimmy” I complained, not wanting him to go.

“I know, I know, I’m always sexy" he said in a cocky tone, "but you don’t want your boyfriend all sweaty, I have just finished practicing” he took off his shirt, damn he looked good, but sweat, iugh.

“ ok I agree go & shower please”

“Told ya babe, I’ll see you in a while right?” He give me a soft peck on the lips & left.
♠ ♠ ♠
A bit short, but i've got chapter five too haha xD