I'll Be With You Here Until The End

Thank's For Staying Last Night

Next Day On The Morning- Monike’s POV

I opened my eyes by the bright sunshine passing through the curtains of my room and groaned in frustration, I was too damn tired, Jimmy was holding me, so sweet, he stayed all night long, my baby, I put a sweet kiss on his forehead, and pulled myself out of bed, I was hungry so I my vans on and walked to the door, once I was sure I didn’t wake jimmbo up, I closed the door and started walking down the hall, when I got to the kitchen, my bro was sitting on the table eating a bowl of cereal.

“hi sis, how ya’ doing? Feeling better?”

“morning bro, yeah I’m feeling better thanks, just a bit tired”

“actually I’m surprised you’re up, I mean, you’re not a morning person”

“Cuz’ I’m hungry”

“makes sense, want some cereal?”

“sure”

“and how did you slept?” Johnny asked pouring some cereal in my bowl, just cereal cuz I hate milk.

“well, I can’t remember anything, I just felt asleep and that’s all I remember”

“well, yesterday you were burning in fever that’s why you don’t remember a thing”

“seriously? But anyways how was the party?”

“cool, Matt & Syn ask val & michelle out, altough we missed you”

“finally! They like that girls since I can remember”

“ yeah, they finally got the ballz to ask them, and did Zacky took good care of you?”

“Zack? He didn’t went to the party?” I asked confused

“No, he stayed with you ‘till we arrived like at 3 am or something”

“seriously? I don’t remember a thing”

“oh and you got lucky huh?” he said pointing at me, “he lend you his metallica hoodie, you know Zack never puts that hoodie off”

Jimmy’s POV

When I opened my eyes, I noticed monike wasn’t on bed, I put a t-shirt on and walked downstairs to see if she was there, I walked through the house, ‘till I get to the kitchen and saw my little riot & Johnny sitting on the table eating cereal.

“morning riot! Morning Johnny!”

“morning jimmy!” They both chorused

“want some cereal?” the little shit asked

“sure, I’m hungry”

“here you go jimmy” Johnny said handing me a bowl of cereal.

Zacky’s POV

I opened my eyes, to found me alone in my bed, I was dreaming about last night, about that magical 2 second kiss, and how she was curling in my arms, so sweet, so peaceful, but it was just a dream, I manage to get myself out of bed, I put some basketball shorts and a tee on and walked downstairs to the kitchen, just to find them there.

“thanks dude! How are you feeling love? Better?” Jimmy asked happily

“yeah Jimmy, thanks for staying the night with me, but you could have get the flu”

“I don’t care, anything for my little riot, I would die for you if necessary”

“Jimmy! You’re so sweet, and I love you”

“love you too my riot”

I was just standing there, no one had noticed, while he, James Owen Sullivan, my best bud was kissing the girl of my dreams, she was holding his neck, his hands on her hips, it was a tender kiss, so sweet, full of love and both seemed to be so happy, so in love.

“hey zack! morning dude” Johnny said, getting me out of my toughts.

“morning Johnny” I answered and they both let go, but they were still holding hands.

“hey Zacky” Jimmy greeted me happily

“hi jimmy”

I sat next to Johnny, and grabbed the cereal, but I didn’t noticed Monike had let go Jimmy’s hand, and now she was sitting next to me.

“Zacky!”

“h-hi m-monike”

“thanks for watching me tonight” she said givin’ me a little kiss on the cheek, and then running again to sit with his boyfriend, not again! … Butterflies filling my gut, I started shaking, shocks started running down my spine, but fuck did she noticed I was with her yesterday? Will she know about … about the kiss??

“y-yeah no p-problem”

then the phone started ringing, hopefully Monike and the guys won’t ask anymore questions about yesterday …

“I’ll answer!” Monike said loudly

“no if I get there first!” Johnny said running to find the phone
“c’mon guys you look like 4 year olds” Jimmy said laughing

“ha! I won! … Hello?” Johnny said picking up the phone

“but I wanted to answer” Monike said sadly

“oh sorry babe want me to grab the phone for you?” Jimmy said standing up

“yes!” she answered smiling right from ear to ear

“don’t you dare jimmy” Johnny said, taking little steps forward, then Jimmy Grabbed Johnny and throw him to the couch.

“What? Johnny are u there man?” Matt was heard on the phone

“here you go baby” Jimmy said handing the phone to monike.

“thanks love” Monike grinned happily and placed a soft kiss on his cheek, damn I wish I was him.

“hello!? Johnny!?” Matt was still talking on the phone.

“hi Mattie!” Monike answered excitedly.

“oh! Hey babygirl, doing better?” Matt asked

“yes Matt! I’m better thanks!”

“oh I’m glad to hear that! But by the way what happened to your bro?” Matt asked confused

“ohh I wanted to answer and he was mean and grabbed the phone before I could, so Jimmy bang the shit out of him and gave me the phone”

“what do you wanna do tonight girl?” Matt said full of laughter

“watch movies? You and Brii can bring Val & Michelle if you want”

“gottcha! See you there right “LR”?”

“sure Mattie, I’ll see you & Brii here at 7 pm right?”

“sure babe, see you there! Bye!”

“bye Mattie!” Monike said hunging up

Johnny was still on the couch and he could barely move, so I gave him a hand, “hey man, u okay?”

“ sure, I could’ve beaten his ass, if I wanted to, but I just don’t wanna let Monike see how his bro, bang the shit out of his boyfriend.”

“If you say so” I said laughing

“hey!” he said giving me a punch on the arm

“haha sure Johnny sure”