I'll Be With You Here Until The End

Don't You Cry Tonight

Johnny’s POV

After I finished drying myself, I put on: some boxers, a random band tee & some skinny blacks jeans, I slipped some old vans on, closed my bedroom door and went downstairs, but I just found zack laying on the couch with his guitar, “hey man, why so lonely?”

“ohh hey Johnny” he answered, not even looking at me, I was about to ask him where Monike was, but someone knock the door, so I went and open it, “Jimmy, come in dude!”

“hey guys, what are you doing?”

“nothing” I answered, Zack was still on the couch, he hasn’t said a word.

“hey, my little riot is missing, where is she? Jimmy asked looking around the house

“I don’t know, where’s she zack?” I asked

“she’s upstairs, I guess” Zacky answered still not looking at us.

“thanks man! I’m going to say hi to my babe” Jimmy said before running upstairs.

Moniike’s POV

I was knocked in my bedroom floor, covering my head with a pillow not caring about anyone or anything, the stereo so loud no one could hear me, I still didn’t believe this was my first fight with Zacky in years, and I didn’t wanted to believe this could be the last one too, but the worst part is, how could zack , who has been my bestfriend since we were 5 could think I don’t care about him anymore, for god sakes, heis was the most important person for me and it’s not my fucking fault he has been acting like a psycho and then, how could he blame jimmy?

As tears start rolling down my face, my eyeliner end up in a mess, I just want it to be alone, but someone knock at my door, I didn’t answer, so they knocked again, “who is it?” I asked trembling.

“it’s me babe”

Shit! It was jimmy, he couldn’t see me this way, or he’ll freak out, and if I tell him what happened, he’ll bang the shit out of Zack and I don’t want problems between them ‘cuz of me

“hold on a second jimmy boy” I asked faking my voice the best I could

“you alright?” Jimmy asked, concern filling his voice

“yeah I’m fine,” I started wiping the tears of my face, and tried to fix my hair & makeup the best I could, that took me like 5 minutes, then I opened the door.

“h-hey j-jimmy, come in” I said quietly, my voice was cracking

“hey love, everything okay?” he asked as he close the door behind us and went to sit on the edge of the bed, holding me against his chest.

“Y-yes J-jimmy, everything’s fine” my voice was still cracking

“c’mon babe, what’s going on?” he asked soflty, lifting his hand up to my chin, making me look at him.

“nothing’s wrong Jimmy” I said quickly looking away

“Monike please tell me what’s wrong”

“It’s nothing, it’s not so important Jimmy”

“it’s important for me babe, now tell me” he said, kissing my forehead softly.

Shit, got to find something to tell him now, but what!? “It’s just that old memories came back, and I don’t know,” I have to act normally if I want jimmy believing this shit, so c’mon monike, let Zacky behind and do this for Jimmy.

“okay, babe let’s go downstairs, Matt & Brian will be here at any moment” Jimmy said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of my room before I could even answer.

Jimmy’s POV

I started climbing upstairs, I walked through the hall, till I finally reached her room,
I knock the door, but no one answer, so I knock it again.

“who is it?” Monike asked trembling

“it’s me babe”

“hold on a second jimmy boy” her voice wasn’t in the normal hyper tone, I loved to hear, and that was worrying me “you alright?”

“yeah I’m fine”

I’ve waited like 5 minutes, ‘till she opened the door, her eyes were red and puffy, her eyeliner was all messed up, like if she had been crying for hours and her voice was cracking, “h-hey j-jimmy, come in” she said quietly”

“hey love, everything okay?” I asked as I closed her bedroom door behind me and went to sit on the edge of the bed, pulling her close to my chest.

"Y-yes J-jimmy, everything’s fine” her voice cracking again.

“c’mon babe, what’s going on?” I asked her, lifting up my hand to her chin so she had to look at me.

“nothing’s wrong, Jimmy” she answered, quickly looking away.

“Monike, please tell me what’s wrong”

“It’s nothing, it’s not so important Jimmy”

“it’s important for me babe, now tell me” I said kissing her forehead softly.

She remained silent, a second, “it’s just that old memories came back, and I don’t know”

“okay, babe let’s go downstairs, Matt and Brian will be here at any moment,” I said grabbing her hand softly and pulling her downstairs, It was clear that she was lying to me, I knew my little riot too well, and she isn’t the kind of girl who cries because of memories, I’ve just seen her cry once in my whole life and was when her parents died, and not infront of everyone, at the funeral, she was the only one who wasn’t crying, she tried to be strong for Johnny, but when we got home she collapsed on her knees, just Zacky and I have seen her cry, she would never cry for something like this, but why wouldn’t she tell me? I’ll have to find it out by myself, so maybe I’ll ask zack, he’s her bestfriend, sure he knows what’s going on, as soon as I’ve got a the chance, I’ll ask him.
♠ ♠ ♠
a bit short
but you've got too different sights (Monike's & Jimmy's) so you would catch it better
hope ya like it (:
please comment

Title Credit: Guns N' Roses - Don't Cry