Status: Done!

Rules on Relationships

#0.1: Relationship 1.0.1

Author Note:

The first three chapters are crap, so forgive me, but after that, it's longer and more literate.
I'm sorry, but I wrote this three years ago and I reread through them recently, and I swear I was bad, but I'm trying to make up for it!!
Enjoy!


*****

"In order to know what you write you probably need to experience it first."

Easy for him to say,
Mr. Tim Fulton was my Publisher, he was the one who took away my short stories and poems back in High School and later returned on my 19th Birthday to give me some bullshit advice and a stupid deadline.

On my fucking Birthday.

Bastard.

Fulton even added that I needed to add a little 'oomph' and some romance into the crap I write, but the truth is, I haven't even had a decent relationship since I was in High School, so I had no fucking clue what to write.
I even told Fulton.

Which was my fucking mistake.

Because then the man started to talk on and on about these ridiculous ideas and advices that told me that someone had an interest in me. I basically just laughed at the stupidity of it but somehow it just may work… Well 'cause lately, I've been hearing these nonsense rumors about this guy, uhm, Michael Phelps, or whatever telling them that he liked me.
Yeah, some Gold Medalist having this crush on me, the stupid author who wanted to study something else but ended up writing books for a living.
Me, Roxanne Miller.

That was clearly all shit.

Well I thought so, but then I needed a test subject, so I thought about it. I mean he's hot and all but clearly I don't think he's in my interest since he probably would end up dating some Swimmer anyway, it was typical. A writer dates a writer. A Swimmer dates a Swimmer.
But since I really needed it for my stupid book that was needed to be published next year, I had to get myself involved into the whirlpool of trouble, after all he's a somebody and I'm a nobody.

Who am I kidding?

I can't use this guy… But… Gah, I told Fulton it was a big mistake, but Fulton gave in these stupid threats.
He ended up giving me two choices.

1. That I had to go on the rollercoaster ride called a relationship and figure out how on Earth I'm going to live through it.

Or

2. I get screwed, meet the deadline with nothing to offer and get all the books that have been published by me off the shelves and market permanently.

Some threat huh?

So I didn't have a choice though.
Because if I really didn't write about the crap called a relationship, I would have to work four times as hard already to pay through my University funds and get screwed all the way till I die.
So I had to go on a date with the guy.

Seriously.

"What the fuck have you gotten yourself into this time Roxanne Miller?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Just the start.
Bare with me. Please comment. >w<