Status: Done!

Rules on Relationships

#1.3: First Time

"Author Note:
THIS IS RATED-R BECAUSE THIS IS A SMEX SCENE. YOU CAN SKIP IT IF YOU WANT, IT'S NOT NECESSARY TO READ!!"


That was the moment, and it was right then and there, in that hotel room, the 'Do Not Disturb' sign dangling by the door know. I knew that what we were about to do would make Michael my first. We've officially been together for only five months, though some couples and friends advised to wait for 6 months, or at least, until a year. They also stated that sex wasn't as important as the relationship itself, it actually provided an edge and spiced up the romance - especially when it came to being a bit spontaneous and daring. But being a virgin, I knew nothing but the basics of it learned from Health class, and the disturbing images that Lia drew into my head after she described what it felt like to me when I packed my things specifically for that weekend getaway. She thought that giving me the "birds and the bees" talk would make a difference, but it put me off for a while.
But when I saw Michael, for some reason, it just felt right. I didn't know what came over me, but after I read about knowing when to have sex with a boyfriend all over the internet, I just wanted Michael. I couldn't explain it properly if you asked me to, but I would say that the rest of the day was trapped in that hotel room.

Michael was confused at first, he kept asking me if it was okay and if I was a hundred percent sure that I wanted to. I always had to reassure him that it was my decision. He probably thought that I was forced to do it with him.
But in all honestly, I really wanted him.
His touch made me shiver, his lips planted trails of kisses from my lips, along my jawline, both sides of my neck and shoulders. I moaned each time they parted as though I didn't want him to go far. My arms were tossed over his shoulders, my hands occasionally played with his hair and pulled him close, and at one point, I tiptoed just to feel closer to his body. We were on the brink of just ripping our clothes off, but Michael slowed things down, he had taken his time to take my dress off over my head while I rushed to get just his shirt off. Our lips were hardly apart, our tongues danced and our hands roamed. My knees were shaky, I felt weak as my heart raced faster and faster, my breathing was heavy, and when I thought I couldn't handle the foreplay, Michael lifted me from the ground. In an instant, my legs wrapped around his torso, I looked down at him with our foreheads touching as he began to make his way to the bed where he sat on the edge. There were smiles on both our faces.
"I can't believe I'm doing this," I whispered, he caressed my cheek and asked, once more, if I was certain with what I wanted to do. Not only the room, but my cheeks had tinted a light pink, I bit my lower lip as I nodded innocently and placed all my trust on him tonight. He was experienced, although I was surprised that he was taking things slow and he seemed to be as nervous as I was. His nervousness eased me a tad bit, figuring that it felt like it were both our virginities going.
Without another word, he untied the knot that kept my bikini bra in place. I felt it loosen and I hastily pressed my chest against his in embarrassment. I was particularly shy that night, I mean... It would be the first time that Michael would see me naked. Heck, it would be the first time any guy has seen me naked, let alone sleep with me.
"We can stop now, you know," He said with a tender tone, but I shook my head. I made up my mind to sleep with him, and that was that. In a bit of a daze, I stood back up and forgot that the bikini bra that covered my breasts had been completely untied and the last I saw of it was in Michael's grasp. I stood there half-naked with his brown gaze eying me. I was just a pair of shorts away from being fully naked. But what made me go a darker red was the bulge that grew in between his pants, though I had only stared at it for a brief moment before he stood up, wrapped his arms around me and lay me on the bed. He was on top and in between my legs, his lips travelled from mine to my neck and collarbone to between the two things on my chest. His saliva had left a trail as my body arched against his, my head tossed back and my hands grasped the blankets that were below me. I could feel my nipples harden in his mouth, his tongue played about while his hands traveled further south and in my shorts.
His finger just outside of my panties, moving up and down. I already knew that it was soaked down there the moment he began to heat things up with his kisses by the waterfall. My eyes were fully shut, and it was all about the senses of his touches that had driven me crazy. There were two regions that had his attention, my lips were left alone and began to crave for him, and therefore I reached for him and pulled him up for a kiss. Michael's bulge had grinded against me and our shorts were the only thing blocking his entry.

"Oh shit!" Michael suddenly exclaimed. I reopened my eyes and looked at him, my eyebrow raised and asked what was wrong. With frustration, he slammed his head into the pillow on my side, his body pressed onto me and his bulge got closer than before. I resisted a moan, but still wondered what the problem was. He pushed himself up and said, "I didn't know we would be in this position while we're here, so I didn't think of buying any condoms."
My jaws dropped. "What?" I stammered. So he really was being honest about not expecting to have sex.
"I'll go buy some," He muttered and prepared to roll off, but I stopped him. I was sure that he was going to give me a lecture about safe sex, and I didn't intend to have sex without it, but the reason I stopped him was because Lia had secretly stuffed a box of condoms into my luggage.
"You packed some?" He asked with a surprised chuckle.
"No! I didn't know we'd be in this position either!" I defended myself. "I found them when I rummaged through my luggage last night. I think my best friend was playing cupid."
Michael smirked, so did I, and he rolled off of me and wandered to my luggage by the drawers. I instructed him on which pocket I hid them in and took the whole box out. He stared at it for a while before he rushed back over to me with the whole box. I even asked him why he took the whole thing, and he deviously told me that we may end up needing it and he wouldn't want to get out of bed just to get it.
"Oh Mikey," I teased as he crawled back on top, his lips back onto mine as a distraction while he slowly clipped his fingers onto the hem of my shorts, he lifted it up and down to test whether his fingers also hooked onto my underwear. It was more like his way of teasing. Once he hooked both pieces of clothing, he then sat up and pulled them down my legs and off my feet along the way. Though my legs had automatically closed to cover my private area, I looked at him as he stared at me.
I was officially naked on the bed and in front of Michael Phelps.
"Babe, you are beautiful," He commented with a soft smile as he pulled me to a kiss. I sat there as he stood up and untied the knot that had kept his shorts into place, and within seconds, the only piece of material he had left to cover his body fell to the floor. I looked away for a moment to try and regain my breathing, my conscience and my composure. I could hear him scuffle around with the condom box before a tear.
I became more nervous.
I was about to have sex - for the first time - with Michael.

No backing out.

Michael laid me onto my back and had tugged my legs apart, he sat by the end of the bed and ripped the wrapper off the condom and he fumbled around with it. I couldn't bear to look as I had been lost in my thoughts about being completely exposed to my boyfriend of five months. I covered my face while he snuck back on top of me, his face not too far from mine once I uncovered my face. I felt the tip of his member by the entry way.
"Just hold onto me, baby," He whispered as I followed his instructions without any hesitation. My arms wrapped around his neck as his arms slid below me and wrapped around me. We embraced. Our naked bodies pressed against one another. There was definitely no backing out of what we were doing. I closed my eyes in an instance as I knew that pain would come not long after.
"I'm going in," He added as he kissed me to ease my pain as he positioned himself and slowly and gently entered into me. I could feel it. It felt quite big for something that-
"Ahmmm!" I whimpered against his lips as my eyes closed tight. He too groaned and had held me tight, his lips away from mine as his head rested to the side. My teeth clenched before parting and my body arched against his. He had whispered over and over that it was going to be okay and that he was nearly in, but I felt the tear and had loose tears drizzle down the sides of my face. He was sweet enough to keep pecking my neck and shoulders to keep me stable and not cry. My nails perhaps scratched his back throughout that minute that went by.
We were both holding our breaths before exhaling at the same time when he was fully inside.
I panted and tried to catch up with my breath as he pushed himself up to look at my face, and he wiped the loose tears and smiled. "That wasn't bad, right?" He amusingly noted to make me smile.
"I guess," I slightly sniffed.
Michael then slowly moved his hips. I felt his member move and let out a moan, my hips shifted with his rhythm causing him to let out a groan. After a few thrusts into me, I felt more pleasure than I did with the pain just before. I had moans escaping my lips and his teasing when he took notice that I had gotten used to him, so he then placed both hands on my waist as our bodies shifted to a different position.
That time, I was on top.
His member seemed to have gotten deeper into me as I sat there with my legs on either side of his torso and his were bent and used to keep me stable. His grasp had helped my hips sway at a certain motion which made the both of us toss our heads back and moan in complete ecstasy, and when I got the hang of it, he released me and his hands trailed up towards my breasts and began to grip on them before his mouth took control.
My body had lust for him the more we went on with that intimate moment, my thoughts blank and felt lost in the moment. It was just me and him. Our bodies were one and everything else no longer mattered.

With our breathing so heavy and our bodies covered in each other's sweat. We've switched to about two other positions before Michael laid me back on the bed, he lifted one of my legs and felt it up and down with his hand while thrusting harder, deeper and faster. I panted faster and moved along his pace, my hands grasped tightly onto the blankets on either side of me as we shared a kiss.
"Ah, baby, I'm going to-"
"Oh my God, ah! Michael!"
The moment he paused, we had our backs arched and our lips opened as a final cry of pleasure escaped our lips. He released his grip on my leg and drooped over my body. His hands flat on top of mine. His member throbbing inside of me while he tried to catch his breath. I wrapped my leg and arms around him while giving light pecks on down his face and neck. I let out a small giggle as I remarked, "So that's what it feels like."
"Damn, baby, I'm more exhausted than when I'm swimming," Michael claimed as he pulled his member out, took the condom off and wrapped it into its wrapper. He disappeared into the bathroom for a brief moment with his backside completely exposed.
I admit, his ass was pretty cute.
I bit my lower lip and watched him enter the bathroom before I sat up and grabbed the blanket off from the floor just to cover myself, I reached for the pillow that had fallen on the other side of the bed and placed it against the headboard and leaned on it. I placed my hands on my cheeks and couldn't believe that I just had sex, and my first time was with America's number one swimmer. In the inside, I was screaming, but at the outside, I wriggled on the spot like a girl who just found out her crush likes her back.
"Was I that good?" Michael chuckled when he reentered the room and calmly lay beside me. I tossed the blanket over his lower half of his body as I replied, "Maybe."
"What do you mean maybe?" He quickly turned his head with a shocked expression. I giggled and pecked his forehead and swept my fingers through his sweaty brown hair. I then slipped lower down the bed so I could lie down next to him, my eyes leveled with his while I whispered, "Don't tell me that was the full ride, Mr. Phelps."
He was surprised with what I said and replied with a laugh. "Oh no, no," He then debated and rolled on top of me and gave me little pecks on the nose. "I'm not finished with you yet, Ms. Miller, I've only just started!" He grinned and lightly nipped my chin before rolling off and flat on his back. "But you drained me of my energy. So I'll get you back tonight," He ended with a heavy exhale out of his mouth. I laughed. He laughed.

I couldn't have decided on a better person to lose my virginity to.
Michael was absolutely perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ah, my gosh !! Seriously !!
I'm just embarrassed for myself for having written something like this, but I tried my best.

Thank you once more everyone!
Please leave a comment, I would like to hear some suggestions from the 40+ subscribers of this story.

xox