One Moment Can Change Everything

Today is THE DAY!

"Oh my Jonas! Today is the day of the Jonas Brothers concert! Wake up, you, sleepy head." I heard my best friend scream in my ear as I was dreaming about -well who else- the Jonas Brothers. I opened my eyes to see my friend, Lilian (Lily for short). Her hair was in a messy blond bun with her sweeping bangs looking perfect. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head.

"I don't want to get up yet," I moaned, looking at the clock. It was 8 o'clock in the freaking morning on a Saturday. I went to sleep at 1 last night. Lily couldn't give me a break? She is a mashookana. (My favorite phrase. It means crazy person. I love flabbit rabbit too. He he. Fat rabbits)

"Lily, do you know how to sleep in?" I mumbled as I slowly pushed myself to a upward position. I reached my hand up to my hair, and of course, it was in a tangled mess. I sighed as I sat in Indian style on my comfy bed.

"Not when I know I am going to meet my dream man today!" Lily half-yelled in my ear. She jumped on my bed, jumping up and down.

"Calm down. I know you are madly in love with Joe Jonas but you know so is half the population of the world," I said, getting out of my bed. "Are we going shopping today?"

" Of course, silly goose! We need H-O-T-T hott outfits for the concert. And hey. Joe will love me when he sees me. And plus you have Nick. And Ang has Kevin," Lily said as she watched me get clothes for the mall. Ang is my sister. She is 21 and her full name is Angelina Annabeth Haley Madison. And of course my last name is Madison too (not in real life though). I am 16, and i am the brains of my little trio. My sis is the musician. And Lily is the beauty.

"Ang, is bringing us to the concert right?" Lily asked. I nodded yes, and I changed in jeans and a loose t-shirt. I needed something comfortable if i was to go shopping.

"Let's go," Lily yelled as she saw I was finished. Lily's bun came undone as she whipped her head to the door. I laughed as I put my blackish brown hair into pig tails, and I followed her out. Lily is 3 years older than me, but since she was my next door neighbor since forever, we became tight friends. I knew today was going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey. I am fixing all my stories, so you may want to re-read. I am changing some things, so read them please. =] Comments and subscribers are what makes me write.

luv ya lots,

caramelle<33333333333