One Moment Can Change Everything

Shopping!

Lily dragged me to her old red convertible that she bought very cheaply. "Why don't you use your money to buy another car? You get like a brand new car with all the money you spend on clothes," I told her as we approached her car.

"I could never get rid of my baby," she said sarcastically. "No, I can't stop shopping! it is my favorite past-time! And plus, I need new clothes for impress my future husband!" I opened the door to her car and got into the passenger seat. We put our seat belt on, and Lily started the car. It made a horrible sound; it sounded like a dying monkey was screaming as it was getting run over by a car. Lily drove me to the Mall Of Jersey, which was like 10 minutes away from my house.

"I love it that my house is so close to a mall," I sighed happily as we found a parking space. We got out and entered the mall. It still amazes me about how big this mall is. I mean it is big !

We went into Old Navy, DEB, JCPennys, Limited Too (hey we are weird!), Claire's, payless, and lot of other stores. We practically tore the whole mall apart. Lily maxed out her credit card and I used all of my money in my wallet. Lily and I went into every store possible till we finally found the perfect outfits.

Mine was a skin-tight red shirt that said, "Music is my life." I got black skinny jeans that brought out my curves. I also got red hot ballet flats, open-toed. I paired that with a long red beaded necklace and hot red earrings.

Lily's outfit was a black shirt that said, 'Mrs. Joe Jonas" in multi-colors. She bought an Apple-bottom mini skirt. She got colorful Nike sneakers. Lily's jewelry was a couple of colorful bangles and a pair of colorful hoops.

Lily and I went to the salon and got manicures and pedicures. I got red nails with music notes on them. Lily got colorful nails with J's on the toes and thumbs.

"Thank god, we are done," Lily said as we put everything in her car. She looked at her watch. "Oh my Jonas! It is four. We need to hurry. I need to get you home and I need to get ready," she half screamed as she shoo-ed me into the car. She raced to bring me home, and I was kind of scared that we would get pulled over. But fortunately, we didn't. She dropped me off. And I took all bags and bought them into my room.

"Ang! Get ready for the concert!" I yelled as I put the bags down. My sister entered the room, wearing her PJ's.

"I was sleeping, Camille. Jeez. I will get ready," Ang said as she sat on my bed.

"I call the shower first!" I yelled as I raced to the shower my sister and I shared. I stuck my tongue out at her as she glared at me from my bed. I got in and took a long, hot shower.

I got out and pull my clothes on. I blow dried my hair as Ang went into the shower. I curled my hair a little and put it up in a pony tail with a clip. I thought I looked really good. "I really wish I could meet Nick Jonas," I thought. He has always been my favorite. "But I mean there is so many other girls he can have. And he probably likes blonds. I am a nobody," I sighed. "I can't wait for the concert."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took so long to update! I have been so busy with cheer, school, homework, and everything else. Drama has been blowing up in my face!

Comment~Subscribe~Love

luv ya lots,

caramelle<3333333333333333