As My Tears Turn Red

Chapter 15

I woke in bed with, oh what a surprise, arms around me.

They were cold and I turned.

Risk.

The events of yesterday flooded through my mind, pausing at Kay's jealously and moving on to me fainting.

“Risk?”

He sat up.

“Oh your awake.”

“Yeah demon's don't sleep” He informed me.

“Oh...um...” I looked down at his arms.

“Oh sorry, you had a fever and fainted from exhaustion, so I was here to cool you down, I would have used ice, but that would have taken to long and your fever sprouted from your mark. Plus the fever was way too high, to wait for ice to work would have been your death.”

“Oh so is my fever not gone yet?”

“Er... no it's been gone for a while-”

“How long?”

“Er...five hours or so”

“Then why are we still like this?” Not that I minded.

“Well you talk in your sleep” Uh-oh, “And you said you didn't want me to leave”

My face couldn't have gotten redder.

“Uh...I...-”

“Your awake!” Chamos stood in the now open doorway bouncing around like a young kid.

“Yeah I'm awake”,I made a move to get up, but Risk's arms were still around me.

“Oh sorry” He moved them and I walked over to Chamos, enveloping him in a hug.

“I missed you Chamos” We pulled away.

“Yeah, come on lets go get some breakfast.”

“Okay, you coming Risk?” I pretended to ignore the glare that shot towards him from Chamos.

“No I'm fine thanks.”

I looked to see if it was fear making his decision, but there he lay calm as ever hands folded behind his head.

“Alright, well come down later then”

“Will do.”

“Come on Lil” Chamos practically dragged me out of the room and apartment.

We walked downstairs and into Amon's apartment.

Apartment A.

Chamos opened the door and led me to the kitchen.

The other guys were already crowded in there.

It seemed like normal at a quick glance, but I could tell everyone was still tense.

“Where's the demon?” Kay asked.

“Risk is still in your apartment”

“Oh, well then let's get this over with. How should we get rid f him?”

“Get rid of him?” I looked at Kay in shock. “But he saved me. He's my friend.”

“Friend? He didn't even know you and offered to take you from that place. Seems suspicious to me.” Ty cut in.

“He led me where I wanted to go it's not like he kidnapped me”

“But he could have” Amon spoke up.

“But he didn't” I crossed my arms over my chest.

“Guys give us a minute” Kay walked up to me and took my hand, leading me out the sliding glass door.

We walked silently towards a bench at the edge of the apartment community pond.

I sat and he followed.

“Maybe I should leave” Kay turned to me with eyes filled of pain.

“What?” He actually looked vulnerable.

“Leave, change my look and name and never look back. I cause so much pain here.”

“No you don't what are you talking about?”

“Look at how many fights started because of me just being here with you guys.” I looked into his eyes for a moment but turned away, “It's not fair to you.”

“No, you can't leave. Besides running away won't trick Blaize and..and...” He turned my face towards his, “I love you”

He leaned in and kissed me.

It started out sweet, but then deepened letting the fiery passion between us explode.

I pulled away gasping for air as did he.

“So will you stay?”

“I don't know”

“But doesn't me loving you mean anything?”

“Well, that's the thing though, I'm not sure If I know what love is.”

It was true I'm not sure if love was the fiery feeling I get from Kay, the sense of security I get from Dakota's arms, or the wonderful way that I feel so happy and natural around Risk.

So I guess I have some thinking to do.

A puzzle to figure out.

What is love really?

And I won't find the answer by just sitting here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright so theres an update
I'm really sorry it took this long but i was having some trouble with my monitor.
But yeah thats all I have written in this computer..so there might be a wait for the next one(my dog kinda ate me flash drive)
but besides that you have some voting to do:
1) Who do you want her to end up with?
2) Would you hate me if a character died? (As in not an evil one like Blaize, someone like Kay, or Risk)
3)Oh and since the other computer I write on is a laptop i could just look at that and type in here...might cause more errors but you would get an update sooner. What do you think?