As My Tears Turn Red

Chapter 21

The car finally stopped at a large mansion.

In a flash I was out of the car being carried bridal style up the drive.

“Where are we?” I whispered hesitantly.

“Our new house.” Blaize spoke louder telling me it was okay to talk.

“Oh. It's big.” I said scanning the house.

“Yeah. It's wonderful isn't it. A great place to spend together forever.”

I stiffened, but he ignored me smiling and walking into the house.

He brought me inside, which was just as grand as the outside, and up a large t-split, marble staircase.

Blaize walked us down a hallway and to a large double door entrance.

It opened up into a large master bedroom.

A huge California King bed sat directly across from the doors, adorned in gold sheets.

The whole room looked like something out of an imperial suite in a luxurious hotel.

He dumped me on the bed and went to a door on my right.

A large bathroom, from the glimpse I saw before he closed the door.

To my left was a few steps leading down to a sitting room, with a big screen T.V. And french doors leading to a balcony.

“Wow.” I have got to admit the room impressed me. What can I say the room was gorgeous.

“You like?” Blaize walked over and jumped on the bed next to me.

I just continued staring in awe.

“I'll take that as a yes.” His voice held amusement and when I looked at him he was smirking.

“It's alright.” I shrugged trying to be convincing.

He just smirked more, “It's not good to lie to yourself baby.”

He lent in to kiss me and of course I felt the pull to kiss back.
I tried to resist at first, but caved and kissed back.

He smirked into the kiss.

I pulled away and he glared, causing me to kiss him again out of fear.

He pulled away and I gasped for air.

“We'll live lovely together forever baby.”

I stiffened.

“I love you baby.” He kissed me lightly.

“I love you too.” The response came out automatically.

Blaize grinned but it went away as the door opened revealing an angry demon.

“Alex?” I muttered as Blaize stood up in front of me.

“Ah Alex. What pleasure do I owe the Demon Prince this fine visit.” Blaize bowed in a mocking way.

“Very funny Blaize, but as much as I'd love to stay and chat I have places to go.” He smirked and winked at me.

“No ones stopping you.” Blaize smiled.

“Good then I'll just take Lilith here and be on my way.” Alex smiled back.

“I'm sure she'd love to go with you but she's busy.” It was pretty interesting the way they both mocked each other with fake pleasantries.
“Ugh. I don't have time for this.” Alex frowned, “Just give me the girl.”

“No.” Blaize charged Alex and they both began beating the crap out of each other.

“Stupid bloodsucker.” Alex said as he tackled Blaize and began punching his face in.

I just sat on the bed watching.

Blaize kicked Alex off of him and began throwing a series of punches to his stomach.

I closed my eyes tired of the fight and not really caring who won.

I didn't want to be with either of them.

“Fine I'll leave, but I'll be back.” I opened my eyes to see Alex slouching defeated.

With a glance to me he disappeared.

Blaize stumbled over to the bed his eyes orange.

“Aww honey, lay down, I'll be right back.” I told him to stay and ran to the bathroom.

'What am I doing, why should I help him?' I tried to stop but my body kept going.

I grabbed a washcloth and wet it in cold water.

I walked back to Blaize.

He lay on the bed bleeding from wounds in various spots.

“Aww honey, my poor baby. I can't believe I let that awful demon hurt you.” I kept talking even though part of me didn't want to.

I dabbed at his cuts here and there wiping the blood away.

He had a cut on his forehead that I leaned in to kiss.

Blaize smiled up at me as I continued to kiss other wounds on his face.

A swollen eye, a bruised nose, and a busted lip.

After I did that I lay down next to him, his arms instantly wrapping around me, and I fell asleep.

I woke up still Blaize's arms and scowled, 'this is so not where I want to be. Stupid mind control.'

I looked over at Blaize sleeping next to me and sat up.

All his injuries were healed as though they never existed at all.

He opened his eyes and smiled at me.

“Morning my baby.”

“I'm not your baby.” It felt good to say that. I haven't been able to defy him well latley.

He stood up, turned around, and slapped me with enough force to cause me to fall back down.

He climbed on top of me and kissed the cheek that now had a red hand print across it.

He moved to my ear, his lips tickling it as he spoke, “You are my baby.”

Blaize got off me and yanked me up after him.

“Come on, let's go get some breakfast.”

'Breakfast seems to be the only thing I eat now. I always seem to miss the other meals.'

'Yeah sorry about that baby.'

I followed him downstairs and into a large kitchen.

Every at home cooks dream.

He sat me down in a chair, knowing I knew better than to run.

“Pancakes sound good?” He asked me, but didn't wait for an answer just continued to make them.

He set a plate in front of me and I immediately began to devour them, starving from my lack of meals.

Blaize leaned against a counter watching me and when I finished approached me.

“Were they good?” I nodded scared to not answer.

He picked me up and replaced me on his lap.

'I swear I must be a rag doll that happens way too often.'

“So baby I was thinking. We both love each other, right?” I nodded despite my mind screaming no.

“Well then we should spend forever together, right?” Once again I nodded.

“Alright so lets turn you into a vampire.” My eyes widened.

'No he can't do that. That would be awful. That would be-wait then I would be as powerful as him.'

“Nice try baby, but no you wouldn't be.” I glanced up at him confused.

“It's a special way of turning you. I make you live forever, give you immortal looks, make you a victim to blood lust, but your still inferior. You still don't have power, and still have to obey me.”

“But what if I don't want to be a vampire?” I asked with slight attitude.

“Too bad. I want you to be one, so hold still.” He turned my head exposing my neck and I began to cry.

“Please Blaize...don't.” He didn't listen though, he leaned in about to sink his teeth into my neck when a loud bang, as if a door opening, came from the other room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Third update today.
Oh cliffhanger what was that sound?