As My Tears Turn Red

Chapter 24

I heard a clash outside and dug deeper into the closet behind some of Kay's clothes.

They smelt like him which was pretty comforting.

“Where is she?!” Dakota's voice boomed.

Before anyone could say anything there was another clash.

“You.” I heard Blaize seethe, and guessed he was talking to Risk.

“You kissed her.” There were a few gasps, coming from my guess Kay, Dakota, and various others.

“Yeah. Watcha gonna do about it leech?” Risk said slightly amused but calm and confident as ever.

“I'm gonna kill you.” He said and then a could here a fight break out.

“So, he's not the only one that kissed her.” Kay stated, to help Risk out I would hope.

“You too?!”

'He was my first kiss actually, before you ever kissed me.'

'Ah, so your in hearing range. Which is pretty close since your a human.'

'Crap.'

'Yeah, now come on out.'

'No!'

“Yeah, so you'll have to try to kill me too.” Kay answered.

“Oh I intend to. You too mutt.” He probably glanced to Dakota.

I heard a growl, most likely being Dakota's response.

'Yes. Come here now.' I tried to fight as my legs started to move and made the mistake of closing my eyes.

I saw Blaize's face, eyes glowing orange.

Against my will I stood up and opened the closet door.

I tried to grab on to the door jam to stop, but my legs kept going.

Walking out into the main room, I was pretty unnoticed with all the fighting going on.

Blaize had brought more vampires then just the usual so everyone was fighting, distracted, except for him standing in the middle of it waiting for me.

'Thats it keep walking. Come back to me baby.'

“Lillith!” Risk called, but I barely noticed, I was lost in Blaize's orange eyes.

“No Lillith look at me.” Risk broke free from whoever he was fighting and stepped in front of me.

I tried to go around him, but he stopped me.

A hiss came from behind him, Blaize.

“Lillith. Come on Lilith snap out of it.” He looked at me for a minute, actually not calm for once.

He was frantic.
Then he had an idea, he leaned in and kissed me.

I immediately snapped out of the trance and kissed him back not realizing where we were.

Risk pulled away and I noticed Blaize coming up behind him.

“Look out!” I yelled but it was too late, Risk turned around to get stabbed in the chest by Blaize.

I watched his eyes glaze as he fell to the ground.

They say moments like this slow down, but in reality everything goes by really fast, leaving you almost dazed and confused.

I dropped to my knees and laid Risk's head on my lap.

Blaize stood smirking above me.

I glared at him, before turning to Risk.

Messing with his red Mohawk, I looked into his deep blue eyes and pleaded with him.

“Don't leave me Risk. I need you. Don't you dare leave me.” My tears began flowing freely down my face.

He looked into my eyes and smiled, that goofy, confident smile he always had when just hanging out with me.

“Lillith...” he started, happiness in his weak voice.

“Yes?” I stroked his face.

He reached up, hand shaking, and wiped my tears.

“I l-love you... Lilli.”

I cried harder holding his hand to my cheek.

“I love you too Risk. Don't leave me. Please don't.” He took off a ring, I never really payed much attention to and handed it to me.

“I...love...you.” His hand fell from my grasp as his eyes turned cold, losing their light.

I sobbed, kissing his forehead.

“No, he can't leave me.” I hugged him close forgetting the fight all around me and Blaize smirking above me.

I looked at that ring he gave me. It was solid, with an inscription inside.

"Sometimes you need to take a risk."
♠ ♠ ♠
heres the next
comment please.
~Anissa~