As My Tears Turn Red

Chapter 26

Alex pulled me up and we were off.

Back to Hell.

And thats where I hid out training with the demon army.

I wasn't as strong as them, being human, but they made me strong enough to be a vampire hunter.

I new the tricks of the trade, what would make Blaize suffer.

So after a month I set out to find him.

It wasn't like me, but when Risk died in my arms, something in me died too.

I was lost too anger and sorrow; numb.

It made me a good canidate for a deal with Alex though.

Whom I've spent more time with latley.

I think he may be falling for me.

But that would be a mistake on his part, because I only bring pain.

Look what I've done to Dakota and Kay, not to mention Risk.

For this past month I know they've been searching for me, I've been watching them.

Dakota's been full of rage; Kay full of sadness.

Blaize has been trying to get me to go to him, but I've been strong.

With standing amounts of the burning to my neck until the demons make it go away.

Increasing the amount each time he does it until it barely hurt me at all.

In a way he helped me; Helped me in my plot against him.

So now here I stand dressed all in black at the door of his mansion, him sleeping inside not having sensed me yet.

The demon army hidden all around the house.

Blaize won't sense them at first if I distract him enough; long enough for them to weaken his back-up, if not take it out.

I dashed to an open window and did a little flip in the air to get through it.

This might not work out well, but hey sometimes you have to take a risk.

I squeezed Risk's ring for luck, it being in a chain around my neck now, as I made my way up to Blaize's room.

I crept up the stairs into his room, making sure my dagger was in good reach for when I needed it.

The dagger was lined with silver the only way to kill, or better yet since they are already dead persay destroy, a vampire or demon.

The same type of weapon used on Risk as I found out.

I walked up to his bed and was going to reach for the dagger and stab him then, but decided against it.

I wouldn't kill him in his sleep, theres no revenge in that.

Letting him fight would do justice.

Or maybe it was just a half attempt at a death wish.

“Get up.” I ordered waking the sleeping beauty.

His face was confused at first, but then filled with triumph as he realized who woke him.

“Lillith. I knew you'd come back to me.”

“Yeah yeah, lets skip the sad hello's and just start the fighting.” I cut to the chase.

“What?” He stood up.

I pulled the dagger from a clip on my leg.

“You killed Risk so now Im gonna kill you or die trying.”

Blaize smirked, “Really? And how do you think you'll do that?”

He stepped toward me and I lunged back.

I smirked at his surprized look.

“I've been training.” His eyes were confused then he smiled.

“Ah you brought demon back-up, I suppose thats who you've been training with huh? I must say I'm impressed.”

“Uh-huh.” I didn't feel like paying attention to mindless chit-chat.

I lunged at him with the dagger but he flipped in the air landing behind me.

He laughed and I spun attacking again.

This time he pinned one of my arms bending it back making me hold back a scream.

I was stronger than this, I had to be.

He twisted it more, breaking it and I couldn't help it.

My scream filled the mansion.

Blaize smirked as I fell to the ground.

“Just surrender baby, your human.” He smiled as he thought of something else, “Your weak just like Risk.”

“No! Risk. Was. Not. Weak.”

“Really then where is he baby?” I had no answer and dropped my head.

“That's what I thought.” He turned pacing away from me.

I gathered strength and sat up on one arm, grabbing the dagger.

With as much force as I had, I threw it into Blaize's back.

His muscles tightend and he fell backwards.

I crawled with one arm over to him.

“No Risk wasn't weak. He was strong. Your the weak one.” I said and I knew he heard me as he frowned.

I began to move away, when he smirked.

“Baby?” I turned confused.

“Your...” He was losing strength; life.

“Your dying...with me.” I gave him a confused look as in one last motion, he pulled the dagger from his back and plunged it into my heart.

I choked on air and gasped as my heart started pumping harder with the loss of blood then slowed down dramatically.

Blaize fell back, dead, a smirk on his face.

I lost balance on my one arm and barely heard the footsteps of someone behind me.

“Lillith, Lilith!” A voice called, but I couldn't make it out.

Everything sounded muffled but yet really loud as it pounded through my ears.

“Lillith! Don't leave me.” It all went away as I gave up to the impending darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Theres the second update today
comments?
~Anissa~