Will You Still Love Me After Tomorrow?

Just Say When

Lights out, I still hear the rain
These images have filled my head
Now keep my fingers from making mistakes
Tell my voice what it takes to speak up, speak up
and keep my conscious clean when I wake

Don't make this easy
I want you to mean it, Jasey
(Say you mean it)
You're dressed to kill
I'm calling you in
(Don't waste your time on me)

Now there's an aching in my back,
A sudden pain that says I lack
the common sense and confidence
to bring an end to promises
that I'm making time for desperate conversation.
Hoping my night could be better than theirs in the end.
(Just say when)

Don't make this easy
I want you to mean it, Jasey
(Say you mean it)
You're dressed to kill
I'm calling you in
(Don't waste your time on me)

I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.
I've never made a bet, but we gamble with desire.
I've never lit a match with intent to start a fire,
but recently the flames are getting out of control.

Calling your name, kill me with words.
Forget about me, it's what I deserve.
I was your chance out of your town,
but I took the car and left you to...

...wait outside.
I hope the air will start to remind you
to get me out of this place.
I'll remember your face
and my words are as big
as the beating in my chest.

Hanna belted out the lyrics to her favorite song of all time while attempting her English homework. Her mom had told her to turn it down countless times but she ignored this, it gave her inspiration for her English, was Hanna’s argument.
“Ok that’s it Hanna, I will take your goddam laptop away if you don’t turn that music down and concentrate on your work!” Hanna’s mom, Vicky shouted.
“Or alternatively I could just not and keep on listening to my hearts content, sound like a good plan?” Hanna cheekily remarked to her mother who was rolling her eyes, “Yer, I think it is, anyways I’m nearly done with this retarded work. Who really cares wether Steinbeck present Crooks as a good man in chapter 4? I really don’t to be honest!”
“Well I care because I want you to get in to a good university and that means keeping your grades up,” Vicky stated.
“Humph, I’ve heard this lecture about a million times and I don’t need a rerun but thanks anyway mom.” Hanna smirked.
“Phff, go and talk to Meghan then or something Hanna, but be down for dinner, you father and I have something very important to talk to you about.” Vicky added in a serious tone.
“What is it, something about how I’m not performing to my ability in math or something? Because I swear I have been trying my hardest and maybe I’m just not cut out to be a mathematician!”
“No it’s nothing like that, it’s entirely different, just be down for dinner at 8.”
“Ok, fine, whatever” Hanna shouted as she ran up the stairs whilst mumbling to herself “or maybe it’s that awful Biology teacher, gagh she’s so annoying and her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.”
Hanna threw herself on her bed and dialed her best friend, Meghan’s, number. While the phone was ringing Hanna flicked through her iTunes library trying to find a good tune, she settled on Lazy Days by Shwayze. It reminded her of the summer and how much she wished she were back in LA.
“Hey Hanski!” Meghan shouted down the phone
“Ow! Why so loud Megs? You nearly burst my eardrums and probably everyone else’s you fool!”
“Sorry, you know what it’s like with all these annoying kids running around! God I wish my siblings weren’t so annoying!” Meghan said in disappear.
“Haha, wanna swap lives? I wouldn’t mind having a few kids running around, it’s always so quite here”
“Yes please, that sound like an awesome idea, I’ll drop the little devils round at about 8 then?” Meghan said with enthusiasm,
“No, no don’t you dare. Come to think if it I like being an only child. All of my parents love is directed towards me, just the way I like it!”
“What about the dog, I thought she had a higher position in the Connolly household system” Meghan said trying to hold back her laughter.
“Oh shut up, I swear my dad thinks that dog is human, I’m surprised they aren’t married yet. Just imagine my mom, dad and the dog one happy couple kinda thing!”
“Haha I would pay good money to see that.”
“Ok that’s enough of abusing my family now, it’s getting kinda creepy.” Hanna squirmed.
“Ok fine, but I was only getting started,” Meghan, whined
“No shush, i will not have it woman,” Hanna fake scolded
“Alright, so what were you calling about anyways?”
“Nothing much, just thought seeing as I hadn’t heard your voice in under three hours that it was time to call. I was having Meghan withdrawal symptoms you know!”
“Oh really, I knew I was that infectious! Oh crap! You know I would love to talk to you but the parents are going out and I have to put those things to bed,” Meghan sighed.
“Ok, no worries, it’s dinner time for me anyways. Have fun tending to those minions! But just think of All Time Low all the way through and you’ll be fine. Did I mention that I saw them this summer for the second time?” Hanna questioned knowing full well that Meghan was aware.
“Yes I did! You told me countless times before you jetted off to LA and you haven’t stop talking about it since you got back. Grr I cant believe you saw them again! They’re amazing, fabulous, awesomely sexy, funny, weird and retarded. Everything we look for in guys, right?”
“Exactly, and I saw them just 2 months ago! God Warped Tour was amazing Megs, the best day of my life. You would’ve loved it!”
“I fucking know I would’ve but it doesn’t come to England and there was no way dad would’ve let me go to LA for just a day. That would be pretty stupid.”
“Yer, probably, anyways you better tend to your siblings, I must go to dinner. Bye see you in school tomorrow!”
“Ok bye then, I’ll see you if I haven’t died of anger from tonight” Meghan cried.
“I’m sure you wont, bye” Hanna finished and clicked her phone shut shaking her head at her friend. She always wondered what it would be like to have brothers and sisters but her only sister had died when Hanna was only 2 years old and her parents didn’t want to risk that kind of heartbreak again.
Hanna absentmindedly looked at her clock and realized in was 8:10, she jumped up from her bed and ran downstairs to her parents waiting for her to start dinner. Little did she know her normal life was about to be turned upside down.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter in my new story
it is pretty slow moving in the first 2 chapters but by the third
it will be waaaayy better

comments - <3