Will You Still Love Me After Tomorrow?

Lifeline, Call In The Cavalry

(Hanna’s POV)

The crowed was silent; everyone on stage was silent, all you could faintly hear were the cars outside on the road Alex turned his head towards me with a worried look on his face.

“I guess that was Jack apologizing,” Alex shrugged.

“I guess it was,” I replied, “I have to go find him, I think we need to talk.”

I walked off stage and literally ran in to Colin who I’d completely forgotten about, he was shuffling his feet and looking very nervous.

“Hey,’ he mumbled

“Hey,” I sighed, “I am really sorry but I’ve got to go find Jack, I need to sort this out.

“I know you do,” he replied, “just remember that I love you, I know that I don’t have what Jack has to offer, money and shit no one loves you than I do.”

“I know and don’t worry you’re all I need, Jack was just filling the whole in my heart were you belonged. I will never love any one more than I do you.” I said and kissed him softly as I walked off to find Jack, hoping he hadn’t gone to far.

(Jack’s POV)

Oh shit, it’s official I am fully retarded. Why did I have to go and pour my feeling out to Hanna in front of hundreds of people, I am in fact and idiot. At the time it just seemed like such a good plan, she was looking so beautiful and happy and I doubted she’s reject me in front of so many people. But as I sang I saw the look of hurt and humiliation in her eyes and I knew she wouldn’t forgive me just yet.

As I walked of the stage I nearly took down some random kid. He was shorter than me with shaggy brown hair; I guess girls would think he was good looking. He was wearing board short and some kind of surf t-shirt so I was guessing he was a surfer. I didn’t recognize him so I didn’t know how he got backstage to the show but it wasn’t my problem and at the time I couldn’t care less.

“Dude,” he said angrily

“Er yer, do I know you,” I asked with attitude, I was not in the mood to listen to whatever bull shit he had to say.
He took a step closer to me, trying to intimidate me I guess.

“If you ever hurt the girl I love again I swear to god I will bring a whole new meaning of the word pain in to your life,” he said with venom.

I narrowed my eyes and replied, “I love her more that the world and if you think you and your stupid little threats are going to stop me from making her mine then I’m sorry, you are truly mistaken.”

With that I shoved past him and made my way back to the green room, awaiting an angry Alex to arrive.

Ten minutes later and there was a small knock on the door.

“Yes,” I said in to a pillow, which muffled my voice as I heard the door open. As I was laying face first on the couch I didn’t know who it was but guessed it was Alex.

“Look Alex if you’ve come to shout at me for doing that then go ahead, I don’t care. All I care about is getting Hanna back, whatever it takes. I have never loved some one this much in my entire life and knowing I caused her so much pain tears me apart, I cant imagine my life without her by my side so don’t try and stop me.”

“You hurt me so much Jack,” Hanna voice echoed through the room and I sat up abruptly staring in to her deep blue eyes. As usually she looked beautiful, her hair was long and wavy framing her face perfectly. She wore some black skinnies and a V-neck top that said ‘this is awkward, but I like it,’ I smiled at that realizing it fit perfectly for the situation we were in.

“Please let me explain,” I begged her, standing up and walking closer.

“I really don’t think there’s any need. I found you in bed with my ex-best friend, it doesn’t take an idiot to work out what went of there.” She replied in sadness.

“You don’t understand, I was drunk and she forced herself upon me. I had been so sexually frustrated the whole week, all I wanted to do was be with you and make love to you. I knew it wasn’t going to happen, not with Alex being there every second of the day. I imagined it was you the whole time; I didn’t want it to be anyone else but you. After I felt like shit, I realized what I’d done and that I’d broken you heart. Seeing you cry was the worst thing I have ever witnessed in my life, so much sadness across your beautiful face and I was the one that had caused it. I love you Hanna and I always will until the day I die, please forgive me and be mine, you’re all I’ll ever need.”

I watched her as she took what I had said in, her brows were furrowed in contemplation and it was all I could do not to kiss her right there.

She stepped closer to me and cupped my cheek in her palm, slow tears running down her face. I whipped them away with my finger and smiled slightly.

“I used you Jack and for that I must apologize. You see I have been in love with somebody for 4 years now and I was just using you to fill the void in my heart. For a time you did Jack but after you cheated you broke me and I swore I would never fall for you again. Jack I have him now, the boy I love, and he’s irreplaceable, when we kiss nothing compares, except you. You made me fell just the way he did and I suppose, had you not cheated, I’d be head over heels for you know but seeing that flaw in your perfect complexion made me realize that you were no good for me. I loved you Jack and I suppose I always will but I can’t be with you, I can’t take that kind of risk on my heart again, I don’t believe I’ll come out alive the next time.”

By now tears were cascading down my face, I never cried but the rejection of the girl I loved was too much to bear.
In one swift movement she held my face in her hands and lightly kissed me on the lips. The felling of our skin together was ecstasy, and I shivered under her touch as she slowly wiped my tears away.

“I'm not worth your tears Jack,” she smiled sadly

“Yes you are, you’re worth every drop,” I sniffed, “I cant live without you in my life, can we be friends?”

“Yes Jack,” she smiled, “I better go find everyone else, and we should all go out for dinner, you game?”

“I’d go anywhere for you,” I replied as she started to walk out of the door, “I’ll never stop loving you and I wont rest until I can call you mine again.”

Hanna turned her head and smiled sadly before she disappeared to find every one else.

I turned round and sat back down on the couch racking my brains for a plan to make her mine again. We were halfway through tour and I thought that maybe she’d be able to take some time off school and finish it up with us. That way she’d be away from her ‘boyfriend’ and I’d focused all my attention on her, I’d show her that I was better than him and that he could never feel the way about her as I do.

I would go to the ends of the earth to get the girl so I guess it was going to be a long trip.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so i am UBER SORRY that i haven't updated in aggesss
it's been a busy week & it took me ages to get this chapter out!

thank you for all of you lovely comments, they mean the world, and i hope this doesn't suck too bad!

<3 <3 <3 ..... to infinity!