Will You Still Love Me After Tomorrow?

You'll Always Be My Thunder

(Alex’s POV)

I listened silently with my ear pressed against the wall that separated me from my best friend and my sister. I’d heard everything, I heard Jack pour his heart out to her and I’d heard her shoot him down. My heart went out to him, even though he’d cheated on her I could see now that he was truly sorry and really did love her. I guess now, hearing what he’d said to Hanna, I forgave him.

“I’d go anywhere for you,” Jack said and I heard Hanna’s footsteps getting fainter as she walked out of the door, “I’ll never stop loving you and I wont rest until I can call you mine again.”

I shook my head realizing that he wouldn’t be the same until she was his. He disserved her I thought. After all the heartbreak, he’d survived through our years of high school, girls had flocked around him one after the other. He fell for every single one and they each in turn broke his fragile heart. It tore me apart to see him going through the same routine and I always wondered why he wouldn’t just take a leaf out of my books and be the heartbreaker. I slept with many girls in high school and I was branded a manwhore but only my friends new the truth. I’d had my heart broken once and, for me, that was enough.

It was in our freshman year of high school, I fell for the most beautiful girl in the world, or so I thought then, Lisa. We went out for the majority of freshman year and I was head over heels but when it came down to it and I told her of my feelings she shot me down. The pain I felt was immense and from that moment on I promised that I would never fall for anyone again, I would never let myself become the vulnerable one. Granted it hadn’t given me the best reputation and I’d lost friends along the way I, at least, still the four best friends anyone could ask for, Jack, Zack, Ryan and Matt.

That is why, in that moment, with my head pressed to a crimson red wall I vowed to help Jack get his girl, at any cost.

(Hanna’s POV)

After the show, like I suggested we all headed out for a meal at Riviera, an awesome Mexican restaurant. Colin, Alex, Zack and I took Colin’s car while Ryan, Jack and Matt went in the other. Throughout the journey I thought back to the conversation that Jack and I had had. I think that now I had forgiven him and was happy to be friends although Jack kept on saying he loved me and would get me back but I thought nothing of it. He probably just got caught up in the moment of seeing me again after two months as I had when I foolishly kissed him. I know I shouldn’t have done it, seeing as I now have Colin, but seeing Jack again had brought back old feelings, feelings that now should’ve gone, and I couldn’t help but kiss him one last time.

We arrived at the restaurant and managed to get a table for seven fairly quickly seeing as it was a Friday night. I sat opposite Alex, next to Colin and Zack. The others were spread out around the table with Jack sitting next to Alex, opposite Colin, kind of awkward I thought. All throughout the meal Colin held my hand under the table, like he was trying to protect me from something, always letting me know that he was there. I was grateful in a way but it was quite annoying and hard to only be able to eat with one hand so after a while I had to steal my hand away.

“So Hanna, how’s school going,” Zack asked, making small talk around the unusually quite table.

“It’s alright I guess, boring as hell though. The teachers are all about revision revision revision, it’s pointless going to calls when we could just revise from home.” I chuckled

“Yer, my teachers were such assholes. They always picked on me for some reason and I don’t know why,” Alex said stroking his chin.

“Probably because you did no work and fucked about the whole time,” Ryan offered as everyone around the table giggled.

“Hey! I did no such thing, I was the model student, and I graduated didn’t I!”

“Barley,” Jack added, “you were worse than me Alex, and that’s saying something.”

“Pah, shut up all of you, I was amazing, the teachers were just to dumb to see,” Alex grumbled and crossed his arms.

“Sure Alex,” I said sarcastically as he stared daggers at me.

“So how long to have the pleasure of your company Hanna?” Zack questioned from beside me.

“Well you guys leave LA in like three days and I’m going home in five,” I pouted and rested my head on Zack’s shoulder.

“NO! That’s not long enough, can we kidnap you?” Zack pleaded

“I wish you could but I don’t think my parents would be too happy,”

“I have a plan!” Matt suddenly burst out pointing his finger in the air like he was Einstein or something, “come finish tour with us. We’ve got 1 and a half months left and seeing as Delicious has to leave in 2 weeks we’ll be needing a new merch person!”

“YES!” the band cried in excitement

“That is the best plan you have EVER come up with, I swear we’ll never fire you again!” Alex screamed and leaned over the table to ruffle Matt’s hair, knocking over the bowel of nachos in the process.

“I dunno if mum will let me,” I said, wondering how I could get around her.

“Sure she will, I’ll ask her and say that you’ll do five hours of work a day or we wont let you off the bus!” Jack screamed in delight, his eyes lighting up.

“It could work but Alex you better ask her, she’s not too fond of you Jack,” I mumbled and he dropped his eyes, ashamed.

“I’ll call her in the morning, she’ll never be able to say no to me!” Alex laughed in triumph; “This is going to be so fun, having you on tour! I can’t wait, YAY!”

“Are you sure you want to go babe? A bus full of smelly guys you find it hard enough being with me for like two days” Colin said squeezing my hand

“Don’t worry it’ll be fine, I’ll force them all to wash and this way when they have a show moderately near your college in San Diego I can see you,” I smiled.

“There is that, and I could show you my dorm room” he said wiggling his eyebrows to which I smirked at and pecked him on the lips, not noticing Jack glaring at Colin the whole time.

“Eww, none of that, I don’t want to know anything about that kind of thing, she’s my sister!” Alex squealed and tried to hide behind Jack.

“Oh shut up you mentalist,” Ryan said as he got the check, “the whole restaurant is staring at you and your weird noises!”

We all paid for our meal and excited the restaurant in a happy mood. Colin and I made our way over to his cars as we were going back to his house, which was in a different direction than the boys tour bus.

“Call me tomorrow sis, so we can all hang out and go to the beach or something,” Alex said as he hugged me goodbye, “and I can tell you the good news, when mom says yes!”

“Ok Alex I will, you better make her agree otherwise I will disembowel you” I threatened jokingly.

I hugged each of the other guys goodbye in turn, including Jack who’s hug seemed to last longer that the rest, before Colin and I got in to his car.

“So what did you think of my brother?” I asked Colin as we drove out of the parking lot.

“He’s a cool guy, as are all the others, I’m a bit wary of Jack though but I guess I’m prejudice seeing as you two used to date and he clearly still as feelings for you,” Colin said warily.

“Don’t worry about him, he’ll get over me. There are so many fan girls on tour to take his mind off me but Jack is an awesome guys, he’s just a bit silly something and doesn’t think. I’m sure the two of you will get along fine,” I said smiling.

“Yer I’m sure we will,” Colin said and smiled back at me, leaning over and kissing my lips as we stopped at a red light. At that moment I realized that i didn’t ant to be anywhere else in the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
here's anoother one!!!

thanks for everyone that commented you guys are awsome!

i thought this would be kinda fun so.....

Team Jack?
Team Colin?

post what you think on a comment and the character that gets more votes will, obviously, get the girl in the end!

<3<3<3