Will You Still Love Me After Tomorrow?

Summer Hair = Forever Young

(Hanna’s POV)

Man was I sweating and I had a headache the size of a mountain. Selling t-shirts and band merch to fans really wasn’t my forte. You had to be pretty quick at counting and doing math, for the change and stud but of coarse I wasn’t good at that, not one bit. Delicious, or what I liked to call him Deli, showed me the ropes at the first show and with him there I was fine. But now he’d left tour, family stuff, and I was all on my own and I wasn’t good at being rushed by those stupid rude fan girls. They were so whiny and fake but meh Alex said that any fan was a good fan, so I tended not to kill them it was hard though.

All Time Low were just finishing their set and currently I had roped John O from the Maine to help me. It wasn’t working though as every other minute a fan would come up and ask him for an autograph or a picture. He loved it and lapped up all of their attention to which I just rolled my eyes.

Over the past week I’d become really good friends with all of the bands on tour. The guys from Mayday Parade were such a laugh and I could always go to Jake if I needed some one to talk to. Every Avenue were so crazy and were always playing pranks on everyone. The latest was taking Jack’s really cute pajama bottoms that his mum gave him, they were soft and fluffy with teddy bears over them, and they wore them on stage. It was mean but so funny, in the end jack came funning on and literally tore them off. The Maine had become really good friends, Pat was the most amazing boy in the world and John O was such a charmer. Always trying to flirt with me, as we were closest in age being just a year and a half apart.

“So John, do you always have girls fawning over you,” I asked the moment he was free from fans,

“Oh yer pretty much all the time,” he smirked, “I’m pretty much in the league of your brother,”

“Nope, no one could achieve that, he’s the biggest flirt ever. He’ll flirt with anything that has a pulse,” I laughed and John joined in too.

“See now, watch him,” I said pointing at Alex, who was as I spoke was singing Let It Roll,

“Out here the hills roll on for miles
the sun is like my own sense of direction
I’m always drawn to each surisone
When it’s rising, when it sets
But all I can think about is sex
And playing one more game of six cup in the backyard at the wedge
I know ill never die alone because of all of you”

As he said the word sex a million girls screamed and I swear he attempted to wink at all of them.

“Haha, yer I see. I bet he has wet dreams about all of the hot fan girls he could fuck, if they were legal.” John doubled over with laughter and I smacked him hard on the arm.

“Dude! That’s my brother you’re talking about, I’d rather not have that kind of image in my head, a girl can be scared for life,”

“What, everyone does it. I know I dream about hot fan girls,” he said winking at me,

“I bet you do, but mate, I’m not a fan,” I smirked and continued to fold shirts.

“Oh very funny but come on lets be honest you do fancy the pants off me. I mean who couldn’t resist this,” he said as he shook his butt in my face,

“Eww, it’s smelly!” I cried in disgust, “You’re turning in to Jack!”

“Well if I was then I would’ve had you,” he pointed out jokingly. Everyone on tour knew about Jack and I, and how it had ended. I guess Alex must’ve told them or something. They were all cool about it though and weren’t mean to Jack, which I was glad about as all that had occurred was now in the past.

I ignored John’s remark and continued to arrange and then re arrange the shirts and what not.

“Well ATL’s set are over so I better head over to my own merch table to meet more people, and possible take them to bed,” he said with a broad grin as he hugged me, “it’s been nice hanging Hanna, see you in a bit yer?”

“Ok John, see you later, I think we’re all going out for dinner at Denny’s,”

“Oh sweet!” he cried and ran off to his own merch table.

I shook my head and laughed as I noticed a whole bunch of girls literally running towards the table.

“Holy fuck,” I whispered to myself and prepared to answer a hell of a lot of pointless questions and sell bucket loads of shit.

Luckily tonight the girls weren’t too bad and were quite polite they kept on asking, though, when the boys were going to come and sing stuff. I had no clue so just kept on answering that they’d be along in a second.

“Hey,” one girl said smiling as she offered me a twenty-dollar bill. It was also really hard to figure out what change to give as I wasn’t familiar with American money, being from England and all.

“Can I have some booty shorts in a small please,” she asked politely and I handed them over with her change, “oh I meant to ask you, is it true that you’re Alex’s sister?”

“Yer it is, but only as of like 4 months ago,” I didn’t mind chatting with this girl, she cool and wasn’t too mental.

“How does that work?” she asked with a quizzical look

“We were brought up in different families, I’m from England, and we never knew about each other until just recently,” I said

“Oh right, I wont press it, it seems kind of personal,” she said thoughtfully,

“Yer it is,” I smiled, “ thanks for not asking too many questions, a lot of the fans are quite nosey,”

“Yer I know, I’ve seen some. I think it’s awful, how can they like throw themselves at guys they don’t even know,” she laughed, “I love the music and try to only like them for that but you know they are a bunch of good looking boys so it’s hard not to think about that once in a while,”

“Yer, I know!” I laughed, “But I’ve gotten to know them really well over the past few months so I kind of think of them all as brothers.”

“Cool, well anways I better go, my friends are probably waiting for me. It was nice talking by!” she said as she waved and started to walk away.

“Bye,” I returned the wave as the crowd swallowed her up.

Wow, who knew some fans could be so awesome and nice. Dam I wish I’d got her number, it would’ve been nice to have someone to talk to that was a girl for the next few weeks.

“Who was that you were talking too,” as voice suddenly made me jump but I turned around to see Alex standing there dripping with sweat,

“Just some cool fan, she was so nice and not crazy!” I smiled

“Yer I know they’re a bit overwhelming, but they’re the reason why were here so I don’t mind. You get used to it after a while,”

“Ok...” I smiled not believing I ever would when thousands of fan girls started screaming and running to Alex, “this sis my cue to leave and look on from a distance, whilst laughing at you being offered marriage about twenty times,”

“Alright I’ll see you later, if I’m not dead by then,” he laughed and turned to his adoring fans.

To be honest I don’t know why I was so skeptical towards them, I mean I was exactly the same not so many months ago. I remember the first time I met Jack, although I wasn’t screaming I was still in awe.
~May 26th 2008~

I was sweating, a lot. All around me girls were fighting to get to the front of the small but compressed crowd. I was currently watching an All Time Low and Cobra Starship concert in my hometown of Brighton, England. It was my first ATL concert and man was I pumped. I had my two best friends with me, Meghan and Lucy but they were somewhere behind in the mass of people, I however was front and centre, in front of Alex Gaskarth.

As they broke in to Shameless I started singing madly and it wasn’t that great. Suddenly Alex cam forward and shoved the microphone near my face urging me to sing,

“Tonight I'm finding a way
To make the things that you say
Just a little less obvious”

“VERY GOOD,” he screamed and continued with the song, smirking at me the whole time. To say I was happy would be an understatement; this concert was the best night of my life! Throughout the song I only had eyes for Alex and he kept on glancing towards me. I was grinning like an idiot and when we winked at me I swore I’d die and gone to heaven, it was amazing.

After they’d played Remembering Sunday Gabe Saporta cam back on stage and Alex announced to us that they were going to place a cover, Become What You Hate by Midtown, Gabe’s old band.

I’d never heard of this band before but I was sure gonna get there music when I got home. The song ended and everyone made their way off stage, thanking everyone for coming in the process.

I ran over to the merch table to attempt to beat the crowd so I could get first pick on a cool t-shirt. No such luck as everyone had the same idea as me; I was stuck behind 7 or 8 people, which wasn’t too bad. I got to the front and immediately asked Delicious for two t-shirts that I had my eye on, one black and one blue.

I quickly ran out to the foyer of the Concore2, which was were the gig was held, to find Meghan and Lucy but with no such luck so I decided to wait for them to show, they were probably in the huge line to buy merch.

I waited for about five minutes when I heard screaming girls, I turned to my right to see none other than Jack Barakat walking through the crowd to meet fans. As everyone mobbed him I silently watched from the side smiling at the way he dealt with them all calmly, as if this was like a second nature to him. I was impressed at how he didn’t get annoyed at the constant “Can I get a picture?” and “OMG you are the BEST” but then again I had a very low tolerance level.

Soon the crowd started to dwindle as everyone made their way home and all that was left was one group of over excited girls getting their picture. Jack glanced at me and smiled sympathetically realizing that I had been waiting for a while. Finally the girls left and I made my way over to him.

“Hey,” I waved, lamely, “you were really awesome tonight, you guys are such a great band,” I stuttered shyly.

“Thank you,” he smiled broadly went in for a hug, “I’m Jack Barakat and I’m sorry you had to wait to long. Fans get quite crazy sometimes, you’re one of the quiet ones,”

“Haha yer,” I smiled nervously rubbing the back of my neck, “I'm Hanna, I don’t know why I’m so shy now I guess meeting someone who has influenced my life so much is kind of overwhelming.”

He smiled and replied, “Thank you, it’s so nice to hear someone who just likes us for our music, and not just Alex’s sexy ways.”

I smiled brightly and at that moment Lucy ran up to us screaming and shrieking,

“OMG you’re Jack! I love you guys you’re so good, can we get a picture?” she asked pulling out her camera.

“Sure,” he smiled as Lucy stopped some random passerby and asked her to take it.

Jack gently put his arm around my shoulder and squeezed me in to his body, it felt to warm and right somehow.

“So are the rest of the band going to come out,” Lucy said excitedly and looked over Jack’s shoulder,

“I think so, they’re just getting a drink.”

Behind Jack I saw my dad indicating that we had to leave, as he had come to pick us up.

“Oh shit, my dad’s here we better go,” I said sadly, “it was really nice to meet you, have a safe flight back home,”

“Thank you,” he said as he high-fived Lucy and gave her a hug.

When it came to my turn of fingers entwined after the high five, as if we were holding hands. He held my hands for longer than necessary but I didn’t mind, I though he was amazing.

We walked away and at the last moment I turned around to look back and I found him looking right back at me. He smiled and waved before being mobbed by a few more fans.

We met Meghan outside; who was insanely jealous at who’d we’d met and made our way home all the time I was staring out of the window dreaming of Jack Barakat.

~Present Day~

I came out of my day dream to see Jack standing right in front of me smiling and holding out a water bottle. I saw him in a different light now; he wasn’t the boy who’d cheated on me with my best friend but the sweet boy I’d fallen for many months ago.

I smiled and took the bottle as Jack sat down next to me. We sat there in silence but it wasn’t awkward, we were just enjoying being near to one another, or at least I knew I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
and another!
the atl concert is taken from the first one i went to NO JOKES!
it was when i fell in <3 with them!

comment!!!!!