Will You Still Love Me After Tomorrow?

This Girl's A Straight-Up Hustler

(Jacks POV)

The lights dimmed and we walked of stage to the sound of cheers and screaming fans. This was the life I thought, driving around the country with my best friends, doing the things we love, even if temptation was at ever corner. Temptation to just grab Hanna and kiss the life and soul out of her, although that sounds kind of creepy, but it’s all I think about every minuet of every day.

She doesn’t realize how amazing she is and how that stupid Colin boy just doesn’t disserve her. I know that I don’t have a reason to either but I have to be a bit bias towards myself otherwise were would I be? Doesn’t she notice how he doesn’t love her like I do, that he can’t be her forever and I can. Lets be honest I am in a very successful band; he’s just out of high school and starting college. Who gives a fuck if I’m four years her senior and he’s only two, I’m so immature anyway so that’s makes up for it!

Yesterday had been really good between us. After the show I noticed her talking to Alex but she left when the fans swarmed him. I watched her for a while, not in a stalkerish kind of way, she went and sat on some boxes looking in to space daydreaming, with a smile on her lips. She was probably thinking of that stupid ass boyfriend, she wouldn’t be thinking of me although I hoped she way with al of my heart. I absentmindedly walked over to her, it was as if I was drawn to her like a magnet. She snapped out of her daydream when I handed her a bottle of water and she looked in to my eyes smiling in thanks. I sat down next to her and we stayed like this for ages in perfect harmony, the silence wrapped around us like a blanket and I was just happy to be near her breathing in her smell.

Now, as I excited the stage, worn out from the show, I searched for her amongst the people backstage and immediately I saw her smile, the smile that could melt my heart and make my day. I made my way over to her, followed my Matt who was mumbling something about the merch table, he gets crazier by the day, I swear!

“Hanna!” Matt boomed, “Why are you not selling merch, get out there now!”

“Hush,” Hanna smiled and put her hands on his shoulders, “Vinni’s doing it, he said I needed a break because the slave driver, you, is making me work too much,”
“I so am no!” he cried in defense,

“You kinda are,” I said shrugging my shoulders

“Oh don’t you side with her, just because you’re in lo-“ Matt stopped quickly and threw me an apologetic look before mumbling something about him having to do everything and walking towards the merch table.

I sighed as my cheeks turned the color of beetroot and I looked down at the ground, embarrassed. Suddenly I felt a warm hand push my head up and I was faced with Hanna’s beautiful blue eyes.

“I know you’re sorry,” she whispered, “and no matter how hard I try I can’t stop...”

She finished what she was saying abruptly and dropped her hand from my face, turning away.

“You can’t stop what,” I pleaded with her, tugging at her hand causing Hanna to face me again.

“Every time the thought runs through my head I try to block it out, I try to think about Colin and how he’s never hurt me the way you did,” at this I looked down to the ground, hurt by the harsh truth of her words, realizing that the thing Colin had that I didn’t was that he’d given her no reason not to trust him. That trust was the most important thing in a relationship.

“Everything you say, every time we kissed, I couldn’t think straight and I can't think of anybody else who I hate to miss as much as I hate missing you.” At these words my heart starting beating quickly, my brain was trying to make sense of what she was saying, “throughout these past weeks every time I look at you and see your eyes staring back at me, with pure love and despair, my heart breaks. I know it’s wrong and I know I shouldn’t but I can’t seem to stop loving you,” she said in a whisper that was barley audible.

I stood in shock for what seemed like forever, trying to figure out what she meant. Wondering if this was her way of saying she wanted to be with me, she was with Colin and Hanna said she loved him.

“Bu-u-t what about Colin,” I stuttered out

“I do love him, I know I do but I guess the love I have for Colin is more like the love two best friends shared,” she shrugged and continued, “not seeing Colin for a year tore me apart and I think that the longing that I believed to be love and lust was me just missing him, as a friend.”

At these words my heart became whole again, the pieces shattered were reformed.

“What are you saying, I don’t understand, what do you want us to be?” I asked wanting to know if she believed we had a future, even though I knew we could.

“I can’t end it with Colin now. Not like this over the phone, he’ll be distraught and he will know it’s because of you. I cant stand to loose him as a friend.” My face dropped, think what was coming would not be good, “but I can’t keep my hand off you, I cant sit back and just long for you but know that it cant happen. I know it’s wrong but I need you, I need to feel your touch and your skin against mine,”

I was one step ahead of her; I knew she was trying to say, she wanted to do to Colin what I’d done to her and seeing as I really couldn’t care less about the boy, I took her head in my hands and lightly pecked her lips. Waiting for her response I shifted my weight from one foot to the next before I felt her hands grab my hair. Hanna’s lips fused on to mine and our tongues danced together, we kissed as if our lives depended on it, as if the world was about to end. All around people were shoving past us, getting ready to load the various buses and vans. I could hear faint wolf whistles but I just smirked and continued to kiss the girl I loved as if we were the only people in the world.

(Alex’s POV)

I was dancing on the spot, and dam was I good. From my place by the door to our dressing room I could see Hanna and Jack enveloped in a passionate kiss. He was still dripping with sweat from the show that had ended minuets before, still with his guitar hanging loosely from his shoulders.

I had watched the whole scene unfold, from Matt shouting at Hanna to Jack standing up for her. Even though I couldn’t hear what they were saying I could figure it out through their facial expressions.

I had noticed for a few days now Hanna stealing glances at Jack when she thought no one was looking. One night I even saw her kiss him forehead and cover him in a blanket when he’d passed out on the couch in the back lounge of the bus. Now that they were together again I felt as if the band had become one and nothing could stop us, this was how it was meant to be and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) sorry i haven't updated in ages. but hopefully this will make up for it.....so you see who won the little contest thingy JACK! but it gets more complicated so stay tuned!

comment(although i don't deserve them!)