Will You Still Love Me After Tomorrow?

It's Beautiful After The End

(Hanna’s P.O.V)

“Drop us off right...here!” I said to my mum, who was driving my brother Alex and I to my nearest town, Tunbrige Wells. Unfortunately, because I wasn’t 17 yet, I couldn’t drive, well I could but not legally. Alex, of coarse could, but because he is and idiot he cannot drive a stick shift so we were stuck with our mum driving us to town. Alex only arrived two days ago but already he had slept off is jetlag and wanted to meet my friends, he said he wanted to get to know me better and what better way than through the eyes of my closets friends.

“Thanks mum!” I yelled at her as she drove away, back home. Fortunately there was a party going down tonight and I had managed to get Alex invited too, it was going to be weird going to a party with the lead singer of All Time Low, my brother. After all I had hear the rumors about him, that he was a manwhore and would sleep with any girl with an orifice but I silently prayed that they were only rumors and nothing more. Although at when I was at Warped Tour, just three months ago, I walked passed their merch table when they were doing a signing, me being me of coarse I was too lazy to queue with all the screaming fans, and as I walked by I caught the eye of Alex, my then crush, and he had winked and smirked at me. It pretty made my day but now looking back, knowing what I know, it makes me feel pretty sick that I ever thought of my brother in that way, even if I didn’t know who he really was at the time.

Alex noticed my disgusted facial expression and said, “What’s troubling you little sis?” as he linked arms with me. I was so lucky that Alex was such a forward and friendly person because it didn’t take long for us to act as if we had know each other for years, normally I am very shy for the first few weeks with a person I have only just met.

“Oh nothing, just the fact that at Warped Tour In LA this year you winked at me while I was walking past your merch booth, you sick, sick boy!” I giggled

“Yes, but t my defense I wouldn’t of know you were my sister then, would I...WAIT, you’ve seen us play before, you’ve been to one of our shows” he said flabbergasted.

“Erm, yes, I’ve been to 2 but what’s the big deal, it’s quite normal for a person to go and see a band she likes in concert” I said in a mocking tone.
“No, what I mean is, I’ve seen you before, I mean I don’t remember but, I’ve been so close to you, my sister and I never knew. It’s just weird thinking that we could have met before that all”

“Ha ha, I never thought of it that way, I keep on forgetting I’ve seen you before. After a one show, in Brighton in May, I did meet Jack and I got a picture with him” I said proudly “the BEST moment of my life!”

“Hey! What about meeting your brother, what about me!” Alex pouted

“Nah, that’s second best!”

“Oh by the way you’ll get to meet Jack and all the guys in a few weeks time, they’re coming over. I asked your, and mine I guess, parents if they could come and meet you guys!”

“No way! That is awesome; Jack is the funniest person on earth yay! I love you big brother!” I screamed in delight. “Oh, I forgot to tell you, I haven’t quite told my friends like who you are. You know it kinda just slipped my mind as one would say,”

“Ok, no worries, it’ll be funny! But I’m sure none of them know who All Time Low is...wait or do they?” he said with a worried look on his face.

“Haha, don’t’ worry only Meghan and Luce have been to on of your gigs with me. Megs likes you guys a lot and fancies you a whole bunch, but don’t worry about her, I’ll whip her if she starts anything. Luce like you guys because you’re my favorite band so she’ll be cool with it. The others just take the piss out of me because I drone on and on about how good your music is so they’ll cool too.”

“Ok, awesome, where are we meeting them,” Alex said, seeming quite nervous.

“The most original place to sit and hang out, Starbucks! And don’t be nervous, you’ll fit right in believe me,” I sad rolling my eyes.

“Why do you say it like that?” he said with a mock hurt look upon his face,

“Well basically because they are stupid and immature and so are you, ergo Alex + Hanna’s friend = getting on like a house fire!” I said with a smirk.

“Hey! You’re stupid and immature too! Don’t deny it, who was the one that thought that one of the clouds in the sky was shaped like a penis” he said with a smile playing on his lips, “hmmmm?”

“Ok fine, but it did look like one! You saw it too, you even admitted it!” I said triumphantly.

“True but at least I admit I am immature, you on the other hand only do on occasion, admitting it is the first step to recovery Hanna,”

I looked and my feet and grumbled some profanities at Alex knowing full well that what he was saying was completely true.

“Ah ha!” Alex suddenly burst out, “Look, sister, we have arrived at our destination” he smiled pointing at the Starbucks sign.

“Yes we have, oh Jesus here we go” I said whilst pushing the door open to the café, all the while still linking arms with my brother. I just hope my friends are on their best behavior today and that Meghan doesn’t go too metal when she realizes who my brother is.
♠ ♠ ♠
FILLER!
big time!
sorry!

comments - <3