Will You Still Love Me After Tomorrow?

She Started Dancing At The Second That She Headr T

(Hanna’s P.O.V)

I stared around the overcrowded Starbucks trying to find Meghan and the others amongst the teaming crowd of teenagers.

“Hanna Mc. Spanner,” I heard Meghan loudly yell, so loud that there was a lull in conversation around the café.
I rolled my eyes a walked slower up to her and everyone, who were making more noise than the entire café put together.

“Hey everyone,” I smiled and waved and then indicated to my brother, “this is Alex, my brother. Alex this is Meghan, Luce, Sacha, Harry, Charlie, George & Will,” I said pointing to each one in turn.

“Hey,” Alex said nervously.

I noticed Meghan just staring at him with her mouth wide open, I sighed deeply and said,
“Megs close your mouth before you swallow a fly or something.”

“But Han it’s...it’s AlexGaskarthfromAllTimeLow!” she said in one breath.

“Dude, she know my second name,” Alex mumbled to me.

“Yer, so what, I know your second name” I whispered quietly back.

“But your allowed to, you’re my little sister,” he smiled broadly whilst flinging his arm around my shoulder. I chuckled quietly and proceeded to explain everything to the shocked Meghan.

“Megs, babe, he’s my brother, you know the know the one I’ve never met before, the one from America”

“Yer, yer I get that, I’m not that dumb, but Hanna it’s Alex, Alex Gaskarth. Our obsession Hanna! Our obsession! Now he’s your brother, who the hell are we going to obsess about together now?”

I loved the way Meghan was talking to me as if Alex wasn’t there.

“I dunno, I think Kyle from FTSK would be a good one, good plan?” I said with a smirk.

“Humph,” she said whilst crossing her arms, “I guess, gagh this is so lame!”

“Ah ha so you did used to obsessive over me, god Hanna you’re a sick sick girl” Alex giggled.

“Shut it you! Well then since the introductions are over and Meghan has got over her little moment, shall we sit and chat?” Alex smiled in approval and we took our seats.

Over the next hour or so we all chatted about pointless subjects and in total probably all spent about £200 on drinks. Meghan was, of coarse, flirting outrageously with Alex but thankfully he just shrugged it and continued to chat to Harry about who had seen the most bands live. This was the usual argument Harry and I had, luckily we both had exactly the same music taste and were like the same people, but obviously different sexes. Alex was defiantly going to win this fight; he had been on Warped Tour twice and had seen the majority of the bands. Harry still wasn’t giving in yet, the fool but I was happy that Alex was fitting in with my friends so easily.

After about two hours had passed I suggested we left, and made our way to the party. I was so nervous though because when I have a bit to drink I go mental and usually embarrass myself into the next centaury. I’d rather Alex didn’t see me in a lip lock with a random guy I’d only just met, I had the need to impress him and I didn’t know why.

“So who’s party is it Hanna?” Alex asked after we all had left Starbucks.

“Erm I dunno,” I said whilst racking my brains. It was hard to keep track of all the parties that were going on, there was usually one most nights & the host was never specified, just the place it was being held.

“Oh wait, I remember it’s Jezzs’!” I yelled in triumph.

“Collio, how long is it to get there?”

“About a ten minute walk, do you think you pweeny emo legs can take that” I teased Alex and gestured to his really skinny legs that’s were exaggerated by his tight jeans.

“Oh shut up, I could run a marathon if I wanted,” as he swatted me in the back of the head.
I just nodded and continued walking.

So I lied, it took us like 20 minutes to get to the house but it wasn’t my fault, how was I meant to know that walking is slower than driving!

As we arrived I could literally smell the stench of the familiar liquor pouring out of the house. I saw familiar because I have done this many times before, to forget all my troubles and just float all away leaving reality behind. It was what I had done at parties for the last three years, get wasted, take some illegal substance, and have unprotected sex. It was a routine, not one that I was happy with but a routine no the less. Some people would call me a slut but my friend knew better, as did I. I was filling the whole in my heart with nights of meaningless sex just because I couldn’t have the person I wanted the most. It was nearly impossible for us to be together, he lived 5,000 miles away, in LA, and anyhow he obviously didn’t share the same feelings.

So here I was again, the scene was set, the routine playing in my head and hundreds of temptations pulling towards my usual destination, a terrible headache and ripped underwear. But tonight was different; tonight I had a reason not to turn to another bottle. I had my brother, and I prayed with all my might that I would have the strength to refuse the Jaeger and chill out with Alex all evening, I did not want him to see me as a slut. That was probably the one thing I could not bear.

Our group dispersed into different rooms until all was left was Meghan, Alex, Harry and I.

“Drink anyone?” Meghan asked all of us.

The yes was unanimous and we all headed towards the kitchen were the countertops were full with bottles among bottles of alcoholic substances.

“Drinking tonight babe?” Harry seductively whispered in my ear.

I turned to look at Alex, who was pouring himself a large cup of vodka and coke and shook my head.

“Ah, I understand why” Harry said following my gaze “but remember I am always here.” he said and disappeared into the crowd.

Harry was my usual ‘partner’ as one would call it, we had the whole friends with benefits thing going on but somehow I could tell he wanted more. I wished I could, but I just couldn’t give him the love he longed for from me, my heart belonged to another.

“Not drinking?” Alex asked me with a quizzical look, and behind him I could see Meghan with her eyebrows raised.

“Nah, I feel a bit ill.”

“Yer, probably a good idea, I’ve seen some drugs and shit around. You’re friends are pretty hardcore Hanna,”

“Haha yer,” I laughed, not letting on that I was usual the ringleader of the drink, drugs and sex. But he what we didn’t know couldn’t hurt him.

“Come on sis, show me your moves on the dance floor!” he said as he took my hand.

“Oh god no!” I wailed as Alex led me to the center of the dance floor all the while I was mouthing at Meghan to help me. She just shrugged and walked in the direction of were some of our friends had gone. She’d probably realized by now that Alex was defiantly not interested in her and hopefully she’d gotten over realization of him being in All Time Low, although I certainly hadn’t. I was thankful for this because now she could just be her normal self and I was sure that Alex and Megan would get on like a house on fire.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credit ..... Just Another One - A Rocket To The Moon
great song CHECK IT OUT!

yer i know it's not that great and nothing much is happening but i thought it'd be better to keep it slow so it makes sense and stuff.....and this way it's be longer!

comments please! tell me what you think ... & how i can improve ... i really do listen to them!
<3