Will You Still Love Me After Tomorrow?

Molly Molly Makeout

(Hanna’s P.O.V)

God my feet were hurting, I had been dancing solidly with Alex for 2 hours, and how we both managed to still be standing up I had no idea. Just when I was about to force him to stop so we could sit down he noticed that the iPod had been abandoned and the music choice was now all his.

“Yes!” he said whilst running towards the massive speakers, “I get to pick, I get to pick” he chanted as he danced around waiting for the song that was presently playing to end.

I waited quietly on the dance floor, rolling my eyes.

“Best.Song.Ever” Alex squealed as he clicked play on the iPod.

“I got your picture
I'm coming with you
Dear Maria, count me in
There's a story at the bottom of this bottle and I'm the pen,” Alex screamed with the song as he ran towards me.

“You know it’s pretty cocky to say that a song you wrote, and sing, is the Best.Song.Ever,” I said mimicking him

“No, it just is, come on admit it. Sing it with me, please!” he begged as my friends ran in, leaded by Meghan, who had obviously heard the music.
Needless to say we all started going crazy, they all knew the words because of my repetitive singing over the past two years. If you were around Hanna it was hard not to know the lyrics to at least one All Time Low song.

Alex, of coarse, took center stage and sang with all his might, getting every single word right, pitch perfect. He was pretty wasted it had to be said; I don’t think I’ve ever laughed so much in my life. The sight of my brother, my friends and I dancing like fools while everybody else looked on in amusement was just brilliant, I don’t think I’ve ever been so happy in my entire life. It felt like my whole life was coming together at this exact moment, it was as if I knew that everything was going to be okay. Surrounded by my closest friends and newfound family member I knew that I was going to be all right.

3 Weeks Later

“Oh come the fuck on guys, how long does it take to get through immigration,” Alex complained as we waited for Jack, Zack and Ryan, the better three quarters of All Time Low, to come through arrivals at London Heathrow.

We had now been waiting two hours; their plane had landed three hours ago.
“Gagh, how god dam long does it take for them to show their passports and grab their bags,” I mumbled, equally as grumpy as Alex.

“Oh knowing that Jack is there, it could take days. He’s probably assaulted some poor traveler with his bag, he’ accident prone to say the least”

“Good to know, I’ll avoid his flailing arms at all costs” I chuckled.

“You joke now but when you’re lying face down on the ground with Jack bouncing up and down on your back you’ll be thinking ‘I wish I listened to my wise brother Alex and stayed as far away from Jack as I could’ then you’ll be sorry” Alex crossed his arms and smirked.

Over the past few weeks, since the night of the party, Alex and I have spent every waking moment together. We wake each other up, eat all meals together, watch T.V. together and even sing together. That pretty embarrassing though seeing as my signing isn’t what you’d call good, more like the sound of a drowning cat, Alex tells me otherwise though. He believes I’ve got an awesome voice and I should thank him for giving me suck amazing singing talents, he’s a good liar though.
I’m just so sad that I’ve missed out on having Alex as a brother for my whole life, but I’ve been taught not to dwell on the past but excel into the future so I guess that’s what I’ll do here.

To say I'm excited to meet the rest of the guys from ATL would be an understatement, I’m fucking ecstatic, my favorite band and I under the same roof for a whole week, what could be better? I just hoped that when we went out people wouldn’t really recognize them, it had been quite annoying that whenever Alex and I went to town or London at least one crazy fan was screaming and asking for a photo. I guess it was just the way though, and I had t remind myself that it was al part of the job and that just a month before i would’ve been the screaming fan.

“Alexander William Gaskarth, my first love, where have you been all these weeks” a lanky boy, I instantly recognized to be Jack, ran up to my brother at full speed, hitting people with his trolley on the way. He was closely followed by none other that Zack Merrick and Ryan Dawson, who were both shaking their heads in dismay and apologizing to the people Jack had injured, explaining that Jack had A.D.D. and could not be controlled.

“Hello Jackaroo” Alex exclaimed and embraced his best friend with force; he’d obviously missed him a lot. After he hugged both Zack and Ryan, I thought they’d all forgotten about me, with their little family reunion, but fortunately that was not the case.

“Guys, I’d like to introduce you all to my little sister Hanna Elizabeth Rainey” Alex said proudly.

“Hanna banana!” Jack squealed and engulfed me in a hug lifting me off the ground as he did.

‘Hey Hanna, nice to meet you,” both Zack and Ryan said in turn and embraced me in a friendly hug, but not as enthusiastic as Jacks.
“Wow,” I exclaimed, not really believe that standing before me were the members of ATL, it was my dream, “and this is amazing I can’t believe I meeting you all, it’s beyond cool.”

“Oh god no Hanna, don’t build their egos up more than they already are, they’re fit to burst,” Alex sighed in desperation.

“No, Alex, that’s you” Ryan let out with a little chuckle and Alex slapped him on the arm.

“Oh god why did I invite you all here” Alex mumbled.

“Because we\re you best friends and you wanted us to meet your family seeing as we’re like your family too” Jack blurted out proudly

“Hmm yer, anyways lets go to the car, it took you guys long enough to get through, why?” Alex said

“Oh ask Jack, he did the usual assault every person in sight with your bags because your so excited thing he usually does.” Zack smirked

“Hey, I was just excited to meet my new best friend!” Jack complained as he threw his arm around my shoulders and we all headed for the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmm boring .. yes but in the next one shit happens!

btw the chapter titles have nothing to do with the story . just song lyrics :)