Will You Still Love Me After Tomorrow?

Become What You Hate

(Meghan’s P.O.V)

What the fuck did I just see? Hanna and Jack Bara-fucking-kat in a lip lock! What! Jesus, I knew the rest of All Time Low were arriving today but if I’d known they were coming to Calverly I would’ve made more of an effort with my outfit! Alex obviously didn’t want me so I thought I’d go for Jack when he arrived, now that plan is probably going to fail. God dam all I wanted was to sleep with an All Time Low boy, was that too much to ask. I knew from videos and shit that Zack was quite a shy person so he was a no go area, I needed a loud guy so Jack it had to be. To be honest I didn’t really care if it wrecked what kind of ‘relationship’ Hanna and Jack were about to embark on, Hanna was getting all of the spotlight at the moment, which was MY place.

I stood up from the group of friends I was sitting with, sliding a cigarette in to my mouth, which I lit, I made my was over to were I saw All Time Low and Hanna sitting.

“Hey Hanna, Alex and like ohmygod! Hey All Time Low”, I screamed in an excited voice. In all honesty I didn’t really care for the bands music, I just let Hanna believe that, what I really cared about was sleeping with one of them. Because come on, who are you if you haven’t slept with some one famous, or in their case famous-ish?
(Hanna’s P.O.V)

I sighed as I saw Meghan approaching us, dam she must’ve seen Jack and I or something. I thought that she might not be I town, just for once, but no such luck, there she was in all her glory, fag ‘seductively’ in between her lips. I mean I do love the girl but around guys, and particularly these guys, she had no regarded for others and simply wanted to get in their pants.

“Hey Hanna, Alex and like ohmygod! Hey All Time Low”, Meghan screamed in a totally fake voice. For one I know she’d realized that Jack, Zack and Ryan were there so she didn’t need to act surprised to find them, it was hard to miss three very loud boys.

“I’m Megs!” she said as she leaned down to hug each of them, whilst showing her boobs to the entire population on England in the process. Alex and I just rolled our eyes whilst the others tried not to stare at her chest. I lightly hit Jack on the back of the arm for stealing a glance at her chest, he just turned to me and mouthed ‘what?’

“So Jack, is Hanna a good kisser then?” Meghan smirked at both of us, the bitch she knew that Alex would go mental.

“What!” Alex shouted in anger and stared at the two of us but we both just bowed our heads in shame and embarrassment. I guess we both felt pretty bad that we’d only known each other for like 4 hours and wed already kissed. It seemed a bit forward to me but there was something about Jack that was infectious, and I couldn’t turn him down.

“Oh well this is just great, you just freaking got here and all ready you’re making out with my sister, who might I add is 16! I swear I told all of you on the phone that under no circumstances whatsoever was anyone to go near her, but no Jack, of coarse you couldn’t do that!

“I’m sorry for disobeying you Alex but I’m not sorry for what happened. You could’ve warned me that your sister was beautiful and an amazing person so technically it’s your fault” Jack smirked as he put his arms around me but I just couldn’t look Alex in the eyes, if he was mad at me for kissing a guy when I’d only just met him he would’ve practically disowned me as his sister if he’d known what I usually get up to.

“Gagh! I am so mad at you Jack, how the hell can you tell if you like her within three seconds of meeting, love at first sight is bullshit you know” Alex yelled, still fuming.

“And I swear to God if you hurt her I will cut off your balls and penis! I promise you I will Jack,” Alex glared at Jack with fire in his eyes.

“He wont’ hurt me, he’s too stupid and weird,” I giggled as I glanced at Alex and nuzzled closer to Jack.

“Well, if your sure Han, but believe me if he even attempts to do anything wrong to you I will not be blamed for my actions,” Alex said in a softer voice and I smiled in thanks.
“Yay! I love you Alex and I swear I could never ever hurt my little Hanny Bannie, she’s too cute!” Jack squealed and pinched my cheeks, the nutter!

“Well now that we’re all playing happy families I wanted to invite you guys to a party next Friday, it is going to be insane! Everybody’s going” Meghan screamed in delight and I noticed she shot Jack a lustful glance.

“I dunno,” Alex, mumbled, “it’s the day before we leave to go back to Maryland and start our headlining tour, I’d rather not be hung-over,”

“Oh come on, you don’t have to drink if you don’t want to, think of it as your, like, leaving party,” Meghan pleaded with a mischievous smile.

“What do you guys think,” Jack asked all of us, “I’m game if you are,”

“Yer sure it sounds like a lot of fun,” Ryan chirped in and Zack mumbled a yes as well.

“Alright then, I guess we’ll be there,” Alex said with a sigh.

“Yay, that so awesome, it’s going to be a night to remember,” Meghan smirked, “I better be off now, gotta get a lift home with my brother, see you guys.”

“Bye Meghan,” We all said in unison and waved absentmindedly and she sauntered off but not with out stealing one more look at Jack.

I could tell she liked the idea of Jack; she has that look in her that I had seen many times before. It was a look of pure want for whatever she was focused on and Meghan always got what she wanted. I just hoped that this time it would not be the case.

I knew Friday was going to be an interesting night and I also knew that Meghan would do anything in her power to get Jack I just hoped that our friendship was stronger than that, but sometimes I wondered. I also didn’t know Jack all that well so I didn’t really know if he was the type to cheat, I just hoped he liked me enough not to stray because I could really see our relationship, or whatever you want to call it, working out.

I’d never fallen this quickly for a guy before, well apart from Colin. I may as well tell you know about him. Colin Eric Clark, what can I say, I’ve known him my whole life, him being the son of my god mother who lives in Los Angeles. Three years ago my parents and I went out to visit them and took a trip to Mexico. That was the summer I fell in love. Every summer sine then I have been going back to LA, on my own, to visit and each year I have fallen in love with him even more. I swear there hasn’t been a day I haven’t thought about Colin and cried about the fact that I only get to spend two weeks with him a year. To make the situation worse I have no idea of his feelings, I always think he is hinting but I am too shy to make a move, I am always waiting for him. I hope and pray that Jack will be the guy to make me forget about Colin but I think I know deep down that no one will ever be able to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meghan is a BITCH! gagh.. i didn't want to make her like this but i had to:(

another update tonight :)

commentsss!!!!!!