Status: Inactive

And You Thought Your School Sucked

Eleven

Kasey

Yeah, that warm fuzzy feeling I got when I saw Aaron was gone in a flash. (Okay, not really, part of me still desperately wanted to make out with him to sway his mind but, most of me wanted to kill him.) I’d have to make sure to keep a close eye on that girl.

Aaron was practically gawking at Jaysmin the whole class. It made me sick.

I was about to get up and leave to vomit when Brett walked into the room. I froze in my tracks. God, he was gorgeous—not that I should be interested in him.

I sighed and half listened to what Brett was saying—human life bores me almost as much as history class. Jaysmin was obviously half listening too because I had to tell her what her brother last said.

What was Aaron even doing here anyways? He’s a student teacher, doesn’t he have an “Ogling Humans 101” class to teach or something. My blood nearly boiled when I saw him lean over and talk to Brett.

“Relax, Kase,” Ben ordered and I felt a calming wave come over me. But how the hell was I going to stay calm? My mentor was talking to mycrush apprentice and he’s looking at my roommate like he wants to make her a blood whore.

This wasn’t good. At all.

“Miss Edison, would you like to give your report about the real telling of Romeo and Juliet?” Mr. Black asked noticing that I wasn’t paying attention.

“Sure,” I said smirking.

“Romeo and Juliet is complete bullshit. Juliet was a human and Romeo was a vampire. Then Romeo turned her into a blood whore and accidentally made her a vampire. Then Romeo gave her this shit about being her true love in a past life and how beautiful she really was. Then Juliet finally started to believe him and what does he do? He turns around and stabs her in the back by trying to eat one of Juliet’s human friends. And now Juliet’s freaking confused and doesn’t know what the hell to do because she might still love Romeo but she’s sick and tired of his bull-”

By now most of the people in my class were laughing. Okay, so it was no secret that I was a blood whore for Aaron many times, but I mean, how the hell was this funny?

“Miss Edison, that’s enough!” Mr. Black growled.

Aaron shifted uncomfortably in his chair. Good.

“I hope you didn’t have any Christmas plans,” he said. Damn it! Christmas was the time of year where I took advantage of sales and went to visit with Ben’s family since they sort of adopted me, “Because I think that you and your mouth should learn what labor in Romeo and Juliet’s time was really like,”

Aaron smirked at me. I wanted to slap it off of his face. Well that, and I wanted to kill the part of me that was thinking about how sexy he looked when he smirked…and when he smiled and when-okay, all the time.

“Yes, sir,” I said, trying to hold back my groan.

He looked me up and down and sighed, “And please do try to wear clothing that fits properly, Kasey,” (I was wearing low rise jeans and I guess my shirt was too tight for his liking—stupid Puritan wearing turtle neck shirts all the freaking time.)

I sighed and walked out of the room leaving my friends, books, and my dignity behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've always wanted to write a rant from a character having a mental breakdown.

Well yeah, my dearest, 8 subscribers, we need to help make Kerri feel better so any "Get well soon" comments for her?

PS I made this longer than normal because one, I got a little carried away and two, I'm not sure when Kerri's going to be able to update again so here.

PSS Yes, that's how Kasey and Aaron actually met, sort of. I might give the real meeting as a flashback in an upcomming chapter.